Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fryk29

damn :/

Posted · Original PosterOP

so i ordered MSI GTX 970, it came yesterday

i ordered this: http://images17.newegg.com/is/image/newegg/14-127-832-TS?$S300$

but instead they sent me this: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCYpRNPDD3tTW-3VWoPuf0rfdG01SHR8PmCfrAOWvRgGVDjN_2OA

not really big difference in speed, in fact the second one is even more expensive. so i basically got more for the money

but it only has 1 fan, so my question is: will it be loud? I mean, louder than the first one?

so i ordered MSI GTX 970, it came yesterday

i ordered this: http://images17.newegg.com/is/image/newegg/14-127-832-TS?$S300$

but instead they sent me this: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCYpRNPDD3tTW-3VWoPuf0rfdG01SHR8PmCfrAOWvRgGVDjN_2OA

not really big difference in speed, in fact the second one is even more expensive. so i basically got more for the money

but it only has 1 fan, so my question is: will it be loud? I mean, louder than the first one?

Can you send the LINK of the article? Pics doesn't matter

Soft and clean.

Can you send the LINK of the article? Pics doesn't matter

yes, but it's not english what you want to know? speeds?

yes, but it's not english what you want to know? speeds?

No, language doesn't matter, want to see if it mentions any PN since pics doesn't have to be the exact article

Soft and clean.

Nvm... only basic specs. Maybe an error when sending or they were out of stock, if you don't like it you'd be able to request to change it.

Soft and clean.

That 970 you ordered is more well built than the 970 you received. The red 970 will also run cooler. 

I don't even know how that blower style 970 is more expensive than the 970 gaming.

Sys 1

• CPU: R7 1700 || MOBO: Asrock X370 Taichi || RAM: G.Skil TridentZ RGB 16GB || GPU: Msi GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G Golden Edition r9 280x r9 390x  || CASE: NZXT Phantom 410 || WD Blue M.2 + Samsung 850 Evo + Adata SP900 + Seagate HDD || PSU: SuperFlower Leadex 2 650W || Cooling: AMD Spire 

Sys 2

• CPU: i5 4670K || MOBO: Msi Z87-G43  || RAM: Avexir Core 16GB|| GPU: PowerColor TuboDuo r7 265  || CASE: Deepcool Tesseract W || Crucial M500 240gb SSD + 1TB HDD|| PSU: SuperFlower Golden Green HX 600W || Cooling: Intel Generic

(Don't get a PSU in tier 6)

If that is what you got, i would return it and request the one that they where showing on the site.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Nvm... only basic specs. Maybe an error when sending or they were out of stockarrow-10x10.png, if you don't like it you'd be able to request to change it.

yes, it was action price, and i think that more people ordered it, and they sent me this one. It even said GTX 970 Gaming 4G on the scan code on box :P

If that is what you got, i would return it and request the one that they where showing on the site.

i would, but as i said it was the last piece and action price, more people must have ordered it :|

well, i will have nice airflow in case

still,cooler the card more you can oc and life span is also effected

Linux is the future

- Gabe newell at linux con