damn :/

fryk29

so i ordered MSI GTX 970, it came yesterday

i ordered this: http://images17.newegg.com/is/image/newegg/14-127-832-TS?$S300$

but instead they sent me this: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCYpRNPDD3tTW-3VWoPuf0rfdG01SHR8PmCfrAOWvRgGVDjN_2OA

not really big difference in speed, in fact the second one is even more expensive. so i basically got more for the money

but it only has 1 fan, so my question is: will it be loud? I mean, louder than the first one?

Can you send the LINK of the article? Pics doesn't matter

yes, but it's not english what you want to know? speeds?

IIRC the blower style 970s aren't that special.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Who is 'they'? Specifics tend to be fairly important. He wants specific models.

that 970's gonna run hot....

well, i will have nice airflow in case

That 970 you ordered is more well built than the 970 you received. The red 970 will also run cooler. 

I don't even know how that blower style 970 is more expensive than the 970 gaming.

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

If that is what you got, i would return it and request the one that they where showing on the site.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Nvm... only basic specs. Maybe an error when sending or they were out of stockarrow-10x10.png, if you don't like it you'd be able to request to change it.

yes, it was action price, and i think that more people ordered it, and they sent me this one. It even said GTX 970 Gaming 4G on the scan code on box :P

If that is what you got, i would return it and request the one that they where showing on the site.

i would, but as i said it was the last piece and action price, more people must have ordered it :|