What ereader should i buy?

Go to solution Solved by WereCat,

I have Kindle Paperwhite 2 and it was worth every cent I spent on it. I think that the first version is also very good and the only difference is that it is not so white.

The version with adds is cheaper and the adds does not bother you at all as you only see them in menu or if you turn device on.

So i'm in Australia and the cheapest i can find the kindle paper white is $154 AUD. I'm wondering if you guys know any alternatives or better deals when it comes to ereaders. Otherwise i may have to just buy the paperwhite, but even then i'm not exactly sure about it, it's a couple years old already and the voyage is too expensive for me.

Ah this stuff does my head in... any help would be appreciated.

I have Kindle Paperwhite 2 and it was worth every cent I spent on it. I think that the first version is also very good and the only difference is that it is not so white.

The version with adds is cheaper and the adds does not bother you at all as you only see them in menu or if you turn device on.

The one i found for $154 was the 4gig japanese wifi version with ads so i can't really find any cheaper. At that price would you recommend i buy it? 

The one i found for $154 was the 4gig japanese wifi version with ads so i can't really find any cheaper. At that price would you recommend i buy it?

Yes but have you checked eBay?

Yes but have you checked eBay?

Yeah cheapest is $158  :(

Yeah cheapest is $158 :(

:( I can read on it 6-8h a day whole week with Wi-Fi and light on on one charge. And the addition of Wikipedia and Oxford dictionary is great. You have to only mark word by clicking on it with finger and you get explanation. This is very useful thing and I don't think other readers have it.

The paper white 2 is great !

Especially the 3g version

I'll level with you.. i plan on "paying the iron price" for books. Knowing that, would the 3g version give me any advantage at all?

Just so you guys know i found a site selling the Kindle Paperwhite 2014 for  $145 AUD with free shipping and i bought it  :D