HyperX Cloud vs Cloud II

EST_FatBoy

I want to get a new headset, and currently I am wondering between Cloud and Cloud II.

The Cloud II is 20 euros more expensive. From reviews I've heard that the 7.1 surround sound is actually pretty decent on the Cloud II, but I dont know if its worth the 20 euros.

HyperX Cloud - 79,90 €

HyperX Cloud II - 99,00 €

Can an admin move this to the correct place please, thanks.

Dell Inspiron 580 - Modified

Build log

Win 7 | GTX 760 | i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz | 2x2Gb 1333MHz Hyundai + 2x2Gb 1333Mhz Crucial RAM | Seagate 1TB 7200RPM | HyperX Fury 120Gb | Corsair Builder 600M | Fractal R2 Mini

Normal cloud

9590|EK-Copper|Sabertooth 990FXR2.0|16GB RIPJAWS Z|Dual MSI Gaming 290|Corsiar AX1200i|Corsair 760T|3TB Seagate+Dual 120GB Samsung 850EVO in Raid 0

LTT'S Official Radeon Master Race Club Founder-Predicts TitanX2 (Prediction Date: 3-30-15)

XFX Needs To Make A 3 Fan Cooler 

CLOUD 2 ANYDAY 

ITS AMAZIN'

i5 4690k,GTX980,HyperX Savage 8gb,Asus sabertooth mark 2, samsung 850 evo and wd green 1tb with Corsair CSM 650M

That's a decision for you to make. I've tried multiple headsets with virtual surround, and even some with proper 5.1 & 7.1 speakers in the cans. I like it for fps games, but it's not really a must-have imo, i'm fine with a decent set of stereo ones.

But i've heard that the mic is slightly better on the Cloud II, not 100% sure on that as i don't own them, but that's not too much of a thing to worry about imo.

I'd get the regular Clouds if you're trying to save a bit. You'll be happy with either.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...