Corsair 4th of July Sale 30-45%

james3015

Thanks for sharing!

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

Y u do dis Corsair, very tempted to switch out from an NZXT H2 to a 650D, I want to know the exact condition though.

Cpu: i5-2500k @4.8Ghz, MB: Asus Maximus V Formula, CPU cooler: Be quiet! Dark rock pro 2, GPU: Evga Gtx660 FTW@1.24ghz. Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866Mhz, PSU: Be quiet! 730w Semi modular, SSD: Corsair force 3 240Gb, HDD: WD Green 1TB, Case: Nzxt H2 with 4 Corsair SP120's, Win7

Thanks for the post. Now I need to get on touch with corsair. I just recently purchased there individually sleeved cable kit 30 percent off would be 10 dollars for me.

If they only had shipping to Mexico...

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

Of course my birthday is the 13th and of course that is the day I will get money and of course I plan to spend it on Corsair products.

Hardware: | CPU: i5 3570k | Graphics: MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Mobo: MSI z77a-G45 Gaming | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit | 

Peripherals: Logitech G502 | CM Storm Quickfire Pro (Red switch) |

Things like this make me want to live in the US

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

10 dollars to ship cables? never mind then...

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

10 dollars to ship cables? never mind then...

Depends on what you are looking into. If its the individual sleeved cables kit where you get every cable then I can see it. They ship you pretty much the same premium Velcro bag with all the cables super neatly packed and a really nicely shipped box more so then anything I've received would withstand the abuse of something fierce. It's a good deal for what it is however if you are only getting something like a 24 pin I wouldn't spend the 10 dollars on shipment if they are asking that.

Yah....30%-45% off on refurbished cases...thank you so much Corsair...

/s

My bank account isn't ready for this :(

It's impossible to save money when they do this to me... Welp, guess I'll probably be ordering a V2000 on Friday haha

My wallet, she bleeds :(

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Damn you's! :angry:

I just bought a Voyager Air 1TB :ph34r:  Nice deal.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Welp, I'm picking up a sleeved cable kit, I was gonna buy it when I got payed tomorrow anyways, but an extra 10 dollars off is a treat :)

Case: NZXT H440 | CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.5 GHz | GPU: MSI 970, Kraken G10 | Mobo: ASRock Z97 Extreme3 | Cooler: H100i | PSU: Corsair AX750 w/ Sleeved Cables | Display: 3xBenQ RL2455M | Fans: 5xNoctua NF-F12, 1xBitFenix Spectre |