My New Build, Constructive criticism please

If you plan on sleeving your build stay away from seasonic and corsair. I would go for a silvertone psu because the pinout is pretty much 1 to 1. but if not then your psu will be just fine

If you plan on sleeving your build stay away from seasonic and corsair. I would go for a silvertone psu because the pinout is pretty much 1 to 1. but if not then your psu will be just fine

i was thinking about it but as of right now, i wont be. That is something else ill do later on when I can, possibly when i custom loop this

| Gaming/Folding Rig: | 4770k @ 4.4GHZ w/ Thermaltake Extreme 3.0 | Asus Maximus VI Hero | 2x DirectCUII GTX 780 Ti @ 1208mhz | Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB | Seasonic Platinum 1000w | Samsung 840 256gb | 1TB WD Blue | Corsair C70 | 3x ASUS MX239H Monitors |

Friend of mine is a programmer, he swears by 32GB for working. I have no clue what the hell it is he programs though.

I lol'd so hard :lol:  :lol: 

I dream of 0s and 1s folding to my every command,

algorithms seeping from the back of my head when I need them.

I have changed the motherboard to the Asus Maximus VI Hero, it was cheaper, actually black PCB, and truly i love AsRock, but i didnt need the features it came with.

| Gaming/Folding Rig: | 4770k @ 4.4GHZ w/ Thermaltake Extreme 3.0 | Asus Maximus VI Hero | 2x DirectCUII GTX 780 Ti @ 1208mhz | Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB | Seasonic Platinum 1000w | Samsung 840 256gb | 1TB WD Blue | Corsair C70 | 3x ASUS MX239H Monitors |

maybe it's ok to have a 1000w psu in your build because the fan won't ramp up as high and it's at it's best effciency at about 50% load. It's up to you :D. I would go with a corsair AXI series psu and added som of their professional sleeved cables :P

Corsair 350d | Asus Maximus VI Gene | Intel Core i7 4770k | Corsair h100i | Reference GTX 780 | Corsair AX760i | WD 1tb green | Samsung 840 pro 256gb

maybe it's ok to have a 1000w psu in your build because the fan won't ramp up as high and it's at it's best effciency at about 50% load. It's up to you :D. I would go with a corsair AXI series psu and added som of their professional sleeved cables :P

i would but i am really close to pushing over the budget as is, if i clear up more money somewhere i may do so seeing as sleeved cables are nice, but i could also do it myself, i trust Seasonic much more then Corsair but they both are great!

I have switched to the Seasonic Platinum-1000 PSU now, cheaper, and its Seasonic so how can i go wrong!