Looking for a new mouse

biix

I'm looking for a new mouse. I want something that doesn't have too many extra buttons, maybe just 2 on the side.

I play FPS games and some strategy games. 

Zowie are probably the best, (quality, accuracy) but they are a bit costly.

Perhaps a coolermaster mizer/alcor

Deathadder

9590|EK-Copper|Sabertooth 990FXR2.0|16GB RIPJAWS Z|Dual MSI Gaming 290|Corsiar AX1200i|Corsair 760T|3TB Seagate+Dual 120GB Samsung 850EVO in Raid 0

LTT'S Official Radeon Master Race Club Founder-Predicts TitanX2 (Prediction Date: 3-30-15)

XFX Needs To Make A 3 Fan Cooler 

I like the Vengeance M95 from Corsair. It has 9 programmable buttons, a sniper button, so you have more accuracy. It is meant for MMO's but for $60, it's pretty good. As well it has an 8200DPI

Zowie are probably the best, (quality, accuracy) but they are a bit costly.

Perhaps a coolermaster mizer/alcor

Deathadder

Oh please...(Deathadder)

9590|EK-Copper|Sabertooth 990FXR2.0|16GB RIPJAWS Z|Dual MSI Gaming 290|Corsiar AX1200i|Corsair 760T|3TB Seagate+Dual 120GB Samsung 850EVO in Raid 0

LTT'S Official Radeon Master Race Club Founder-Predicts TitanX2 (Prediction Date: 3-30-15)

XFX Needs To Make A 3 Fan Cooler 

I too am looking for a new mouse as my RAT 9 just cracked on me this morning, I have pretty large hands so any direction would be awesome! Thank you!

I too am looking for a new mouse as my RAT 9 just cracked on me this morning, I have pretty large hands so any direction would be awesome! Thank you!

my last mouse was a RAT also, I switched to the ECO600 from gigabyte and love it too, give it a shot. Only like $25.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

I'm looking for a new mouse. I want something that doesn't have too many extra buttons, maybe just 2 on the side.

I play FPS games and some strategy games. 

What grip do you use? What is your hand size? Check the link in my sig about mice to learn about how I measure hand size.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I would recommend an m65 mouse from corsair. I find it comfy for long sittings. (If you have a large hand your ring finger and pinky finger may be a bit cramped) It has two buttons on the left side and comes with a dpi changer on top of the mouse. The software included gets the job done. It also includes two buttons on the side and their special "Sniper Button" that I rarely find useful and usually bind it to another input. Overall the mouse is great in FPS games and is fine in rts games. The mouse is rather long and can be used in palm or claw grip (I find a hybrid of the two is the most comfortable and accurate). The 8200 dpi sensor is impressive but not all that useful. I found the mouse on Newegg for 56.99$