NVIDIA 313.95 BETA Drivers (01/28/13)

zephiK
This is the recommended GeForce driver for the Crysis 3 Multiplayer Open Beta. It delivers a smoother gaming experience, and boosts SLI performance by up to 65%.

EA’s recommended GeForce GPU for Crysis 3 is a GeForce GTX 560 or higher. For the Hi-Performance PC Specification, EA recommends GeForce GTX 680. See the full Crysis 3 system requirements on GeForce.com.

GeForce R313 drivers also provide significant performance increases in other top games like Assassin’s Creed III, Call of Duty: Black Ops II, and Far Cry 3.

New in GeForce R313 Drivers

Performance Boost – Increases performance for GeForce 400/500/600 series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 310.90 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration:

GeForce GTX 690:

Up to 65% in Crysis 3

Up to 24% in Assassin’s Creed III

Up to 15% in Civilization V

Up to 14% in Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Up to 12% in Dirt 3

Up to 11% in Just Cause 2

Up to 9% in Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Up to 8% in Far Cry 2

Up to 7% in Far Cry 3

Up to 7% in Batman: Arkham City

Up to 7% in Dragon Age II

Up to 5% in Battlefield 3

Up to 4% in Shogun: Total War

Up to 4% in Stalker: Call of Pripyat

GeForce GTX 670:

Up to 28% in Assassin’s Creed III

Up to 11% in Civilization V

Up to 8% in Far Cry 3

Up to 6% in Just Cause 2

Up to 5% in Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Up to 5% in Dirt 3

Up to 5% in Batman: Arkham City

Up to 5% in Far Cry 2

Up to 4% in Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Up to 3% in Shogun: Total War

Up to 3% in Stalker: Call of Pripyat

NVIDIA SLI Technology – Adds or updates the following SLI profiles:

Crysis 3 – updated SLI profile

Warframe– updated SLI profile

DmC: Devil May Cry– added SLI profile

NVIDIA CUDA

Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit. More information at http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit

Additional Details

Installs PhysX System Software 9.12.1031.

Installs HD Audio v1.3.23.1

Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.

Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.

Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.

Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.

Download: http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/56530

Woops, I missed this and posted in the 310.xx thread.

I'm installing these now, hearing that they've fixed a lot of the problems from the 310s.

I almost never download beta drivers unless it's really relevant to the game I'm playing.

These drivers are not even on Nvidia website to download. And if they are, i cannot find them. I had to google the driver to get a direct download link to Nvidia website, to download this beta driver. I just got done installing it, ill run some benchmarks in a bit, and see how it goes.

I have looked on Nvidia website for the GTX 660 beta drivers, and I didnt see the 315.95 driver. Maybe its just a glitch on there website, idk. But i have them now. If anyone has the same problem, let me know, and I will give you the direct download link.

Ultimate 900D Build - Build Log (In Progress) - TheTechGenius MODs

These drivers are not even on Nvidia website to download. And if they are, i cannot find them. I had to google the driver to get a direct download link to Nvidia website, to download this beta driver. I just got done installing it, ill run some benchmarks in a bit, and see how it goes.

I have looked on Nvidia website for the GTX 660 beta drivers, and I didnt see the 315.95 driver. Maybe its just a glitch on there website, idk. But i have them now. If anyone has the same problem, let me know, and I will give you the direct download link.

It's there for me. Maybe they just added it now though, could be.

I'm just gonna wait with those. I've no interest in Crysis 3 anyway.

@TheTechGenius, can you post some 660 benchmarks after the update please? also what manufacturer is your 660? Thanks alot

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v