Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"cringe worthy"

"also available on suppressed resolutions!"

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

"AMD probably wont send us a sample"

"Dont take my word for it, wait for the others"

-GabbDogg 2015

"Apple probably won't send us a sample"

Well thought lel

They'll probably send The Verge a sample, they give their products good reviews...

"Dont take my word for it, wait for the others"

-GabbDogg 2015

70% of statistics are made up...100% of the time

"43% of this video is worth watching" or "43% of this video is informational", or finally "43% of this video is educational"

Sig under construction.

"They did not get the socks and sandals, I'm quitting YouTube"

"We will build a firewall, the firewall will work, the firewall will be successful and if you don't think firewalls work all you have to do is ask Yahoo" 

I was hoping for "The Wreckening" to make an appearance at some point, and as for percentages, I think as a special 1 off you could be an extra 10% funny or 15% more informative, maybe more if we are really blessed. :)

"When/where Tech and Hype collide"

"When we feel like it"

"You demand it, we try it"

"20Gb ethernet because we need the I/O"

"The Linus and Luke show"

"Will it even fit?" - that's what he said

Sig under construction.

1v1 Me Overclocks only m9

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

@nicklmg this should be a fundraiser, i'd gladly pay a small fee to have a certain quote displayed on the next LTT video

I could see that getting dicey real quick :P

I could see that getting dicey real quick :P

lol, of course submissions have to be reviewed and approved first xD

"Rawr XD"

@nicklmg on a serious note though this thread was created on march 5th and LTT is still using reusing quotes and not a single slogan from this thread has been used  :unsure: , i know because i keep up with this thread regularly.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Intel i7 4790K (4.0 GHz) | MSI Z97-GAMING 5 | Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1866 2x8GB | Asus GeForce GTX 780 Ti DirectCU II OC | Samsung 840 Pro Series 256GB | Corsair RM 850W | Corsair H90 94.0 CFM | Logitech® Wireless Combo MK330 | Cooler Master HAF XM | Dell S2240L 60Hz 21.5 IPS | 

PCPartPicker 

@nicklmg on a serious note though this thread was created on march 5th and LTT is still using reusing quotes and not a single slogan from this thread has been used  :unsure: , i know because i keep up with this thread regularly.

Unfortunately which slogan goes in a video is not my call :P that's an editor thing.

Unfortunately which slogan goes in a video is not my call :P that's an editor thing.

tag the editors maybe ? they rarely visit the forums. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Intel i7 4790K (4.0 GHz) | MSI Z97-GAMING 5 | Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1866 2x8GB | Asus GeForce GTX 780 Ti DirectCU II OC | Samsung 840 Pro Series 256GB | Corsair RM 850W | Corsair H90 94.0 CFM | Logitech® Wireless Combo MK330 | Cooler Master HAF XM | Dell S2240L 60Hz 21.5 IPS | 

PCPartPicker 

Hi,

Some suggestions:

"We need more Gravitas"

"Gravitas on Order"

"More Gravitas than YOU can Handle"

If you run it as a series then perhaps folks can join in an suggest additional ones on the same theme :-)

Kind Regards

Simon

PS +10 Geek Cred Points if you get the cultural reference :-)