Nvidia just posted this on Twitter: This is TITAN X

Jobbe03

They're choice of letters is interesting though. Titan Z, and now Titan X?

Next will be the TitanV, if they keep skipping letters backwards :P

Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8ghz, NZXT Kraken X61, ASUS Z170 Maximus VIII Hero, (2x8GB) Kingston DDR4 2400, 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury OC+, Thermaltake 1050W

All in a Semi Truck!:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/519811-semi-truck-gaming-pc/#entry6905347

Found the person who can't separate jokes from facts, ha!

I knew it was a joke haha, I expected there would be digs at both Nvidia & AMD in this thread.

On topic though, thats a seriously sexy card.

I knew it was a joke haha, I expected there would be digs at both Nvidia & AMD in this thread.

I almost didn't make the snarky comment but I figured people would be good sports and play along. So far, so good. 

Hah, I knew it. Another overpriced release that holds back actual gaming GPUs. Don't get me wrong, it'll be interesting to see what GM 200 can actually do, but fuck the titan line-up.

Screw you. The Titan line is cheap for what it is, a workstation card. It is not holding back anything.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

How many times do I have to sell my soul to get one?

It's not the number of times you can sell it, it's what you can get for it.

;0)

Next will be the TitanV, if they keep skipping letters backwards  :P

That'll be the card for the female demographic.

;0P

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Screw you. The Titan line is cheap for what it is, a workstation card. It is not holding back anything.

Put this way:

How much does a 980 and its Quadro equivalent cost? 

How much will a Titan X cost? 

There you go. Expensive? Yes. Overpriced? Only to those who weren't buying one in the first place. 

How many times do I have to sell my soul to get one?

The rumored price is from 1.3k to 1.5k US dollars

It's actually 11.5 GB Frame buffer and 0.5 GB solid state storage.

No, AMD still exists so it's not holding back anything.

I'm running crossfire R9 290s, but I was exclusively talking from the perspective of someone who wants an Nvidia card. Especially if you like Nvidia GPUs you should be furious about the titan line-up, it doesn't offer anything for gamers (while still being marketed as a gaming card and using the GeForce naming scheme) and actually holds back the release of other Nvidia products (higher memory versions of the 1000 series flagship will not be available, no "early" 1000 series, etc.). It's a load of bs and a kick in the face of the actual gaming crowd.

But it's not a workstation card. It is marketed as (and bears the name of) a gaming GPU. Yes, it has non-gimped double precision performance but it lacks the proper drivers to be used as a workstation card, and the large framebuffer actually hold back the release of other gaming focused products. It's a hybrid/bastard inbetween the workstation and gaming line, but that line is important and shouldn't just be torn down like that.

They better double check their marketing stuffs or shit is going to hit the fan again..

Whenever the Titan cards are announced it always starts all these dumb arguments. Is it a gaming capable card? YES

Is it a smart purchase for someone who will ONLY be gaming on it - NO

Another yes we can card for professionals and hardcore enthusiasts with money to burn.

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

Put this way:

How much does a 980 and its Quadro equivalent cost? 

How much will a Titan X cost? 

There you go. Expensive? Yes. Overpriced? Only to those who weren't buying one in the first place. 

It also, has the effect of making all of their previously top of the line cards seem less expensive in comparison.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

On topic though, thats a seriously sexy card.

Ah, well played :)

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

4 way SLI DX12 48GB vRAM madness!

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

AMD R9 295x2 is under $1000. AMD is always an option.

Only because the 970 was released and 970 SLI cost £500. When I was shopping for new GPUs the 295X2 cost £1500.

Then, you could have bought two 780 Tis at the time for £1000 and *decimated* the 290X, so AMD doesn't actually look that good from either a value or a performance perspective until you get as far into the sunset period of the 200 series as we are now.

Even now the 295X2 costs about £600 while two 290Xs cost about £550, so it's still not particularly good value.

It's not the number of times you can sell it, it's what you can get for it.

;0)

That'll be the card for the female demographic.

;0P

At this rate, it'll be almost a decade till us men have ours... :P

Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8ghz, NZXT Kraken X61, ASUS Z170 Maximus VIII Hero, (2x8GB) Kingston DDR4 2400, 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury OC+, Thermaltake 1050W

All in a Semi Truck!:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/519811-semi-truck-gaming-pc/#entry6905347

Only because the 970 was released and 970 SLI cost £500. When I was shopping for new GPUs the 295X2 cost £1500.

Then, you could have bought two 780 Tis at the time for £1000 and *decimated* the 290X, so AMD doesn't actually look that good from either a value or a performance perspective until you get as far into the sunset period of the 200 series as we are now.

Even now the 295X2 costs about £600 while two 290Xs cost about £550, so it's still not particularly good value.

Yea it's always been a silly thing to say. Old stuff gets cheaper as it gets older. I could go get two 680s and go stomp over everything too. Or even two 780s now. That's not some measure of value like people think it is.

Just curious but why did they save this announcement till today?

::pause::

::canned applause::

::awkward laughter::

Yesterdays lackluster presentation really could have used this.

CPU Intel i7 5930k - Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe - RAM Kingston DDR4 32GB - GPU nVidia GeForce GTX980 3way SLI - Case NZXT H440 – Samsung XP941 m.2, Samsung 850 Pro, WD Black, WD Red - PSU Corsair Ax1200i

Just curious but why did they save this announcement till today?

::pause::

::canned applause::

::awkward laughter::

Yesterdays lackluster presentation really could have used this.

Probably a favour to Epic since Epic asked. Nvidia are true bros.

12GB? More like 11.5.

I kid I kid...

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

I see some people bashing on Titans in here. Does this mean it's an.....

post-174464-0-41198600-1425496635_thumb.

Hand of Nod: i7-4790K, 16GB G.Skill Sniper 1600Mhz DDR3 RAM, Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, MSI Gaming 5 Z97 mobo, LEPA 120mm red LED fans (x3) Corsair SPEC-03 case, Seasonic 650W 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, ASUS VG248QE 144hz monitor, Patriot Blaze 120GB SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM HDD, Seagate Barracuda 3TB 7200RPM HDD (x2)

4 OF THESE IN SLI YESS #4KSURROUND

no my caps lock is not broken but my SANTIY IS YESSSS TITAN X

4790k @ 4.6 (1.25 adaptive) // 2x GTX 970 stock clocks/voltage // Dominator Platnium 4x4 16G //Maximus Formula VII // WD Black1TB + 128GB 850 PRO // RM1000 // NZXT H440 // Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 (MX Blue) // Corsair M95 + Steelseries QCK // Razer Adaro DJ // AOC I2757FH