Nvidia just posted this on Twitter: This is TITAN X

Jobbe03

the freakin CEO of NVIDIA launched it, how more official should it get ^^

Yeah. Dint see that pic. I just saw the twitter page.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

With a 12GB framebuffer and 3072 cuda cores, workstation is looking more likely.

Well there are 4gb versions of low end cards too. 12 could be aimed at 4K.

But I think titan brand should be workstation mainly.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Yeah. Dint see that pic. I just saw the twitter page.

No Problem, it is hard to believe that someone runs into a presentation and just shows everyone their newest GPU ^^

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

HERE COMES THE HYPE TRAIN

Aaaaall Aboaaaaaaaard!!!

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Ouch! :mellow:

AMD will launch the 390x at around 600 dollars and say "EL O LEL WE BEAT A TITAN" and then Nvidia will fire back with the Titan X Black and regain the throne. 

the freakin CEO of NVIDIA launched it, how more official should it get ^^

Erm, we had a similar situation with Fermi. Where the "freaking CEO" showed us a hacked together thing(?) of some sorts that was held together by woodscrews while lying out of his ass for a full press conference. So yeah, that doesn't mean anything yet.

Well there are 4gb versions of low end cards too. 12 could be aimed at 4K.

But I think titan brand should be workstation mainly.

I think it is a dual GPU, otherwise it must be a workstation and that wouldn't make much sense because its names Titan not quadro

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Erm, we had a similar situation with Fermi. Where the "freaking CEO" showed us a hacked together thing(?) of some sorts that was held together by woodscrews while lying out of his ass for a full press conference. So yeah, that doesn't mean anything yet.

Oh didn't knew anything about that

My credit card has enough space I think to buy this one ....

but I won't.  :S

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Usually not a fan (no pun intended) of LED fans, and even I the LEDs in this cooler looks really cool

Probably be really overpriced.

They're priced pretty appropriately actually, people always look at the gaming performance per dollar which is why they say they're overprice. But they're not gaming GPUs, they're Quadro's that got Geforce drivers so they can still play games. Titans are really more or less built for content creators so they don't have to buy multiple GPUs to render and play games.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Unreal Engine 4 Kite Demo - Real Time - Running on TITAN X

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzA4DlXom3A

The video is being processed

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

They're priced pretty appropriately actually, people always look at the gaming performance per dollar which is why they say they're overprice. But they're not gaming GPUs, they're Quadro's that got Geforce drivers so they can still play games. Titans are really more or less built for content creators so they don't have to buy multiple GPUs to render and play games.

You take your logic and get out of here! 

/s 

I think it is a dual GPU, otherwise it must be a workstation and that wouldn't make much sense because its names Titan not quadro

Yea but if it features double precision then its workstation orientated since there's no gaming benefit :)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

I'm wondering, why does people ALWAYS assume that PC are built purely for gaming and nothing else?

I hope the big Maxwell OCs just as nice as the GM204. I´ve been waiting in forever to get hands on a true highend chip again. Those GTX980s need to be replaced soon. If this is legit it´s almost a shame that I will have to replace this reference heatsink with a fullcover waterblock ;).

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

Oh golly. The black cooler though...damn

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I'm wondering, why does people ALWAYS assume that PC are built purely for gaming and nothing else?

Because you're on a site that has members who think gaming is the only thing a computer will ever do and if it isn't built for gaming then you're a dumbass. 

Oh didn't knew anything about that

People really like to forget Fermi for some reason. Yields were terrible, the whole generation was a mess and they couldn't even produce enough parts for a single demo piece for their "big reveal" back then. This is what they showed us, you can read the rest of the story simply by searching for "Nvidia woodscrews":

Fermi_end_plate_cropped.jpg

even if it could only use 11,5GB of VRAM it would still be a gigantic amount  :P

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace