Nvidia just posted this on Twitter: This is TITAN X

Jobbe03

there is an ek r9 295x2 water block

There's only 1 board design of the 295x2, so duh! EK still gives enthusiasts the option, but AMD makes it extremely difficult to dismantle their reference cooler. The same block will attach to the Devil 13 card too.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

"It's out of my budget therefore, it's overpriced."

I just love some people here in the forums.

OT: Since they haven't revealed all of the specs, I could just see AMD being worried for their next GPU sales. A big middle finger up their asses.

Corsair 760T White | Asus X99 Deluxe | Intel i7-5930k @ 4.4ghz | Corsair H110 | G.Skill Ripjawz 2400mhz | Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce G1 Gaming (1584mhz/8000mhz) | Corsair AX 760w | Samsung 850 pro | WD Black 1TB | IceModz Sleeved Cables | IceModz RGB LED pack

Wait does the fan glow????
I need it.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Am I too late to make a joke about nvidia vram? Omg 12 gb ram I wonder if the last gb is teh throttle teh blah blah blah blah.

Seriously though, neat.

Am I too late to make a joke about nvidia vram? Omg 12 gb ram I wonder if the last gb is teh throttle teh blah blah blah blah.

Seriously though, neat.

You're only 24 pages too late.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

But, does it actually glow?

if it does, it better be RGB!

Damn that thing looks sexy!

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

If this beast has a noticable performance improvement over the 980, I will try as hard as I can to get my hands on one of those bad boys.

All I want to know is if it will run Crysis.

Everything from GTX 8 series can run crysis... 8800 GTX/Ultra is what I had.

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

I think it looked better with the silver/"aluminum" shroud.

And I feel like a single smaller rear blower fan, even with Maxwell, is not going to do a good job with two high-end GPU cores.. That card is probably not going to be quiet or it will throttle.

CPU: 5820k 4.5Ghz 1.28v, RAM: 16GB Crucial 2400mhz, Motherboard: Evga X99 Micro, Graphics Card: GTX 780, Water Cooling: EK Acetal CPU/GPU blocks,

240mm Magicool slim rad, 280mm Alphacool rad, D5 Vario pump, 1/4 ID 3/4 OD tubing, Noctua Redux 140/120mm fans. PSU: Evga 750w G2 SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB & Seagate SSHD 2TB Audio: Sennheiser HD558s, JBL! speakers, Fiio E10k DAC/Amp Monitor: Xstar DP2710LED @ 96hz (Korean Monitor) Case: Fractal Node 804

I think it looked better with the silver/"aluminum" shroud.

And I feel like a single smaller rear blower fan, even with Maxwell, is not going to do a good job with two high-end GPU cores.. That card is probably not going to be quiet or it will throttle.

I don't think it's Dual GPU.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Is the comparable to the titan z or the titan black?

Black. 

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

I don't think it's Dual GPU.

That'll teach me to comment before reading!

CPU: 5820k 4.5Ghz 1.28v, RAM: 16GB Crucial 2400mhz, Motherboard: Evga X99 Micro, Graphics Card: GTX 780, Water Cooling: EK Acetal CPU/GPU blocks,

240mm Magicool slim rad, 280mm Alphacool rad, D5 Vario pump, 1/4 ID 3/4 OD tubing, Noctua Redux 140/120mm fans. PSU: Evga 750w G2 SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB & Seagate SSHD 2TB Audio: Sennheiser HD558s, JBL! speakers, Fiio E10k DAC/Amp Monitor: Xstar DP2710LED @ 96hz (Korean Monitor) Case: Fractal Node 804

Looks like a video card.

Looks like a coster to me.... lol

This GPU looks about the same as the Titan Black, and that was gorgeous! I'm really excited for this GPU! It's overkill for 4K and 3D Modeling!! 

It's such a beauty! I wan't to get my hands on it....

ONLY THING IS.

WHAT. IS. THE. PRICE.

If it's like $800 then that's affordable for a GPU this powerful.

It's probably gonna bne$1000

GPU: GIGABYTE GTX 780 (x2, SLI) CPU: i7 5820k Motherboard: Alienware Aurora R4 Mobo RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32 GB SSD: Samsung EVO 840

HDD: WD Green 3TB Cooler: Corsair H100i

AMD will launch the 390x at around 600 dollars and say "EL O LEL WE BEAT A TITAN" and then Nvidia will fire back with the Titan X Black and regain the throne.

Sorry but you are being an idiot, you just said the 600$ will fight against a 1350$ sorry I meant 1349$ card, obviously the price difference is huge and AMD could release a 390X2X to compete agiasnt the titan at a lower price and probably they will win or the 390X would be better.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

This GPU looks about the same as the Titan Black, and that was gorgeous! I'm really excited for this GPU! It's overkill for 4K and 3D Modeling!! 

It's such a beauty! I wan't to get my hands on it....

ONLY THING IS.

WHAT. IS. THE. PRICE.

If it's like $800 then that's affordable for a GPU this powerful.

It's probably gonna bne$1000

The GPU is not even out and you're saying it's overkill for 4K? Nothing is overkill for 4K yet.

Sorry but you are being an idiot, you just said the 600$ will fight against a 1350$ sorry I meant 1349$ card, obviously the price difference is huge and AMD could release a 390X2X to compete agiasnt the titan at a lower price and probably they will win.

Was the sarcasm not apparent? Do you think I was actually being serious? Did you absolutely need to call me an idiot? 

Take a step back and relax. Saying "sorry" doesn't give you carte blanche to say whatever you want. 

Was the sarcasm not apparent? Do you think I was actually being serious? Did you absolutely need to call me an idiot?

Take a step back and relax. Saying "sorry" doesn't give you carte blanche to say whatever you want.

Sorry but I had to do it, you need to add /s or kappa to make people know you are being sarcastic, it's one of the unwritten rules.

I got the sarcasm but people will take it seriously.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

now i wish i had saved my money instead of getting 980's

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

Guys, like my modern art?

I call it: "Le Titan Le Fuck?".

0ex1MPj.jpg

4K // R5 3600 // RTX2080Ti

"It's out of my budget therefore, it's overpriced."

I just love some people here in the forums.

OT: Since they haven't revealed all of the specs, I could just see AMD being worried for their next GPU sales. A big middle finger up their asses.

It's "overpriced" compared to a gaming card of any consumer grade and it's made for doubling as a workstation card (vice versa). Your signature reveals the nature of your field, so just because you feel the need to prod the forum with "lul stupid plebs have no money" doesn't make them any less wrong that this isn't a card for the masses in any respect. It's not a "gaming enthusiast" platform, it's a niche market with a premium price tag ERGO it's value is, yes, crappy in comparison.

Nitpick - comma before 'therefore'

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.