Westboro Baptist Church Trying To Picket Leonard Nimoy Funeral

SImoHayha

I get much news from Youtubers, because I don't have TV nor watch the news a whole lot.  They also keep everything concise and speak their own personal opinion from the heart, plus sometimes they post new news almost every week, about important stuff.

So if you don't know much about the Westboro Baptist Church they have a strong hate against gay people...and they recently tried to picket at Leonard Nimoy funeral, however thank god this was avoided by making his funeral location, in private which foiled the WBC.  However they mocked by posting pictures and saying he is in hell.. 

Now I personally I think any god, loves all of his people, and wouldn't care if they were gay, lesbian or not. This is coming from a atheist whom doesn't believe in anything...

Welp am not a big fan or really followed the Star Trek series, but I will admit he is a very interesting character ^~^ and was a wonderful actor for his time.

Rest in peace Mr.Leonard, may the stars guide you.

Dfzpghv.jpg

Sources : http://www.inquisitr.com/1885437/leonard-nimoy-funeral-westboro-baptist-church-cancels-protest-plans-cant-find-where-funeral-will-be-held/

http://www.thewrap.com/westboro-baptist-church-missed-leonard-nimoys-funeral-because-they-couldnt-find-it/

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

That is absolute bullshit

The man was amazing let him rest in piece.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Well, that church is just horrible..

As a non believer, I do understand it is suppose to be an insult, but it does not offend me 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

This is just the westbro-baptist church. I really want to express my feelings on them and this but it would be pages and pages long with a lot of bad words. Bad words aren't good. 

How much does it cost to hire an assassin again?

It really sucks living in the same state as them. And Sam Brownback got reelected too, fantastic (sarcasm).

Well, that church is just horrible..

As a non believer, I do understand it is suppose to be an insult, but it does not offend me 

Horrible would be a MASSIVE understatement. They picket soldiers funerals holding signs saying 'Thank the god for dead soldiers' and 'Pray for more dead soldiers'... Bunch of retards.  

I could have sworn he had a wife not a husband..

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

is he even gay?

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

So... what was this in aid of? I mean as much as logic is an alien concept to the WBC, don't they normally have an angle? He wasn't gay, he wasn't involved in the military... is it because he was Jewish? Because if so, I can't wait until they find out about Jesus.

Of all the churches Mayhem have burned, why haven't they burned WBC?

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

I can't even. Motherfu. Why is that church not closed down yet!?

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I could have sworn he had a wife not a husband..

It says in the sources that they also go after celebrities gay or not..

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

How much does it cost to hire an assassin again?

The first rule of hiring an assassin is don't talk about hiring an assassin

CPU Intel i7 3770K | Motherboard ASUS Z77 Sabertooth | RAM G.Skill Ripjaws Z 16GB(4x 4GB) | GPU ASUS GeForce GTX 680 DirectCU II TOP | Case Thermaltake Overseer | Storage Samsung SSD 500GB 850EVO, WD Caviar Black 1TB | PSU Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 Series 1000W | Display(s) ASUS PB278Q 27", 2x Samsung LS22C45KBW 22" | Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H75 | Keyboard Razer Lycosa | Mouse Razer Lachesis | Sound Dell speakers a525 2.1, Razer Kraken 7.1 | Operating System Windows 7 Professional

Those people are just ridiculous. Who cares if he was gay? If you really believe in a heaven or hell, then you know it's not your job to judge. Somebody else already has that covered. Do they really think that being so hateful is any less of a sin in the yes of God?

Point is, religion makes you hate other humans,

keep it to yourself, don't force it to kids as a fact, and you're good in my book.

If I had the power, I would remove every single religion so we could finally treat each other as human beings.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

The first rule of hiring an assassin is don't talk about hiring an assassin

i already have TOR. No one will know.

What happened to them going to Iraq and Syria? Did they refuse the offer or something?

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

They can go picket each other's a-holes.

this

also inb4anonymous#opLLAP

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

They don't worship God. They worship their irrational fear of non bible-hugging white conservatives.

Even giving them the attention of posting about them is too much.

What happened to them going to Iraq and Syria? Did they refuse the offer or something?

http://au.ibtimes.com/aussie-presenter-adam-hills-reneges-promise-send-westboro-baptist-church-iraq-donates-robin-williams

CPU Intel i7 3770K | Motherboard ASUS Z77 Sabertooth | RAM G.Skill Ripjaws Z 16GB(4x 4GB) | GPU ASUS GeForce GTX 680 DirectCU II TOP | Case Thermaltake Overseer | Storage Samsung SSD 500GB 850EVO, WD Caviar Black 1TB | PSU Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 Series 1000W | Display(s) ASUS PB278Q 27", 2x Samsung LS22C45KBW 22" | Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H75 | Keyboard Razer Lycosa | Mouse Razer Lachesis | Sound Dell speakers a525 2.1, Razer Kraken 7.1 | Operating System Windows 7 Professional

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

I hate extremists of all sorts, but people like these would be shooting up schools and beheading people in the street if it were legal/they wouldn't get caught. They picket because they can't express themselves violently like their ****ed up twisted fundamentalist reading of their book states they can. Well, what they think states they can.

As others have said, its just them trying to get back into main-stream media. The media seems to have forgotten them, because no remotely rational human can comprehend the profound stupidity these people express.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.