Talk me out of buying a blue yeti.

HeyKitty
Go to solution Solved by ShadowCaptain,

if after all said and done it is cheaper for me to buy from you than to buy off the internet, I'll be up for it, I'm US though, so you aren't looking at much money because of shipping across sea.

Shipping to the US would cost a lot anywhere from $20 - $50 USD so its kind of pointless 

sorry kitty :3

All mics will pick up key strokes and mouse clicks. Modmic also has the problem of being 3.5mm. If the input on the motherboard sucks then the modmic will sound weak and an dedicated sound card would be needed just to get the modmic to sound decent.

Thankfully, that solution is pretty cheap.

Buy a Blue Snowball.  Not a Yeti.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

you can BUY it lol i wouldnt give it away for free,

if after all said and done it is cheaper for me to buy from you than to buy off the internet, I'll be up for it, I'm US though, so you aren't looking at much money because of shipping across sea.

THIS IS MY SUPER TEENY TINY SIGNATURE!

Ain't it just the cutest little signature.

Some would argue it is the cutest little signature ever.

Shipping to the US would cost a lot anywhere from $20 - $50 USD so its kind of pointless 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

It's okay, I bought a meteor last-night. ;)

THIS IS MY SUPER TEENY TINY SIGNATURE!

Ain't it just the cutest little signature.

Some would argue it is the cutest little signature ever.

It's okay, I bought a meteor last-night. ;)

ah cool :3 they are good mics

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii