Tech Themed Wallpapers! And Anime themed ones too apparently.

XTankSlayerX

Fellow Otakus!

I cant decide who I want my next Character to be. I'm torn between Yukinoshita Yukino or someone else... Hatsune Miku maybe?

Please make a gumi wallpaper.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

The Vocaloid right?

Yes.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Here's something new, and it isn't blue.

Its Alphine White and Gold.

It's a Gibson Les Paul Custom Pro in Alpine White with Gold  Hardware.

19333403443_a1034f3564_b.jpg

Here's something new, and it isn't blue.

Its Alphine White and Gold.

It's a Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro in Alpine White with Gold Hardware.

I'll make a Gibson version too if anyone wants one.

Since you're on a music theme, may I request a DJ one? With the Pioneer CDJ-2000 and DJM-2000.

Awesome work there man! Wish I had a graphic designer like you in my school's HTML project team. xD

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

The Vocaloid right?

And new wallpaper!

I personally think that subtitle should be a little higher. Feels too narrow.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

• 2 weeks later...

Here's another guitar (Boring, I know. Anime coming soon. I promise)

This time its a Ibanez RG Series guitar. That I've customized a little with some EMG Pickups, and a whatever type of wood that is fret board, and got rid of the floating tremolo, cuase that thing was complicated af.

Click to get to the DL pic!

20261746515_a1ab222d45_b.jpg

• 1 month later...

Here's the long awaited (And probably forgotten) Koko Hekmatyr wallpaper.

I tried to not use any colors to match her style.

Click the picture below and then download the picture from there.

21265456806_cfcd36fb5f_b.jpg

Awesome wallpapers! Really awesome! :o

Do you have any more anime wallpapers, especially dark colored ones? I'd love to see them! :wub:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Awesome wallpapers! Really awesome! :o

Do you have any more anime wallpapers, especially dark colored ones? I'd love to see them! :wub:

If you have any specific characters you'd like to see feel free to say. I can think of a few (Akame from Akame Ga Kill comes to mind) but not many that are too dark.

If you have any specific characters you'd like to see feel free to say. I can think of a few (Akame from Akame Ga Kill comes to mind) but not many that are too dark.

I was just curious if you had any more anime related wallpapers that were dark. I'm lacking in the dark department. All wallpaper seems to be made in the light theme, and I can't look at that for more than a minute no matter how amazing it is. haha but alright. Do you have any wallpaper for anime like Kill la Kill or Gundam? Or maybe Shingeki no Bahamut? :wub:

I'd also like to see that Akame Ga Kill wallpaper, if that'd be cool?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Speaking of gundam, add some transformers to the list too. :D

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

Will you do the Gumi wallpaper I asked for? I won`t be mad if you won`t do it, but I want to know whether you`ll do it or not.

From SoulFallen on the Tek Syndicate forums

11209525_10205444192247327_6448592509811

Probably not very politically correct, would not use it at work or on a cell phone.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I was just curious if you had any more anime related wallpapers that were dark. I'm lacking in the dark department. All wallpaper seems to be made in the light theme, and I can't look at that for more than a minute no matter how amazing it is. haha but alright. Do you have any wallpaper for anime like Kill la Kill or Gundam? Or maybe Shingeki no Bahamut? :wub:

I'd also like to see that Akame Ga Kill wallpaper, if that'd be cool?

I'd be able to do some Gundam, Akame Ga Kill sounds fine to me as well.

For gundam, how does something from Aldnoah.Zero sound?

Will you do the Gumi wallpaper I asked for? I won`t be mad if you won`t do it, but I want to know whether you`ll do it or not.

Making it right now, I forgot (Whoo....)

Awesome! Hardly anyone makes Gundam wallpapers haha

I had to google what Aldnoah.Zero was. :D   but sure, I'd definitely like seeing it though. Robots/mech is awesome. B)

Can I ask for an Apple one or is that too far?

61172167.jpg

-snip-

What software do you use?

NEVER!
TBH it is going slowly, School and GTAV are eating me alive...

Here's something new I wanted to try!

Minimalistic portraits, You probably know who this is, so here's what I've made.

Mobile wallpapers in the spoiler below:

16878783357_a7fd6ec4bd_b.jpg16463724434_5e2a61d225_b.jpg16898400958_268921950c_b.jpg16899964959_8e03e29222_b.jpg

Is that Jack White?

Making it right now, I forgot (Whoo....)

Please please please do a Naruto one!

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

What software do you use?

Photoshop & Illustrator

Is that Jack White?

Yes, Don't quote pictures.

1Please please please do a Naruto one!  

I've never been a fan of Naruto, so this is going to go at the bottom of my list...

Also... Use MultiQuote please...

Photoshop & Illustrator

Yes, Don't quote pictures.

I've never been a fan of Naruto, so this is going to go at the bottom of my list...

Also... Use MultiQuote please...

First of all ouch...second of all if you don't like 'em then try Psycho Pass!  Btw I'm using the PC master race one lo;

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

@ come to this page there's a Jack White background!