Computer Slowdowns, Lag, Freeze and other various issues

So first off let me just Post my rig (also this is my first post, HI!)

Gigabyte Z97x-ud5h

Intel 4790K

GTX970

Kingston V300 SSD 240 GB (Win 8.1 stored here)

WD Black 3TB

Corsair CX600M PSU

G.Skill Sniper 16GB DDR3 1866

Corsair H90 AIO

Built this rig myself, first build. I'm pretty happy with it. Well except for the hiccups every now... and well, now

It didnt always stutter, when I first built it, it ran like a dream. Played every game like it's nobody's business, surfed the internet harder then a cliche blonde hair surf boarder in california, and pumped out more power then a small power plant. Never had problems, never got a virus (Avast and Malwarebytes to thank for that), have run a few registry cleanups with Regcure Pro (although it did wipe some passwords on chrome, tad annoying but oh well) Hadnt had it overclocked yet (noob you got a 4790k and no OC) recorded a few game plays, life was good. (oh, this rig is only about three months old)

Around a month ago, i started noticing issues with the games I was playing, mainly League of Legends (I'm waiting for the comments on THIS one) Where my commands were not being registered, beyond normal ping times. having 100ms ping, yet my character takes three seconds to register the Back To Base command. I thought, damn you riot servers! But as i got off that game, I started noticing it happened elsewhere, like browsing the web, watching a movie, even just running idle, everything seemed like it would cause a random slowdown. I tried a small OC to 4.4Ghz @1.2v with all the "powersavers" turned off so my clock is always 4.4ghz although not always being 100% used. It seemed to help a little bit but it got worse, now so to the point where the freeze causes LoL to crash, which I'm not sure which is worse, crashing, or getting yelled at for crashing. 

My drivers are up to date, both Nvidias and windows. Disk defrags, trims, registery cleans, virus scans, nothing. My problem is growing steadilly worse and worse it seems. If there's something obvious I'm missing I'll be pretty mad. But otherwise, is there anything, or any software that i could use to help fix or at least isolate the problem?

I love LTT, so I'm hoping the "knowledgable contributers" will pull through for me :D

P.s I've noticed through Task Manager that when i do "lag spike" my computer will drop from wherever it was at (example, 25% cpu load) and drop to about 2-3%, then will jump back up to wherever it was when it unfreezes. Maybe that will help? 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Bumperino

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Check your services that are running in Task Manager, Make sure there isn't anything you don't want running, running. And make sure they don't auto start by deleting them completely(if it is safe to do so, double check exactly what you're deleting by googling it).

Check your services that are running in Task Manager, Make sure there isn't anything you don't want running, running. And make sure they don't auto start by deleting them completely(if it is safe to do so, double check exactly what you're deleting by googling it).

This!

Also, use something like CCcleaner

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Also, use task manager to see what is hogging cpu time or ram