"No-Name" Build Logs - 900D

HappyChubbs

This build is just freaking amazing. If someone just gave me about 6 grand I'd have the best rig @ school.

Thanks.

Anyone suggest replacement fans for the Noctuas?  Something that has both a 120mm and 140mm variant.  If anything, I will use the Corsair AF120 and get a 140 but I would rather not use them.  They push more air but are LOUD.

Well, looks like I hit another snag.

After doing the bleed/leak tests I hooked up my main PSU.  Now I am getting a red CPU_LED.  I made sure the 8-pin and 4-pin power connectors were secured, reseated the CPU and made sure no MOBO pins were bent, removed any extra GPU and RAM sticks, and tried a different cable coming from the PSU.  NOTHING.  Light still persists.

Hoping taking the CMOS battery out will solve the issue...If not...well...looks like I will be waiting much longer to use this PC.

Funny note, it does weigh 94 lbs | 42.6 kg lol.

Well, looks like I hit another snag.

After doing the bleed/leak tests I hooked up my main PSU.  Now I am getting a red CPU_LED.  I made sure the 8-pin and 4-pin power connectors were secured, reseated the CPU and made sure no MOBO pins were bent, removed any extra GPU and RAM sticks, and tried a different cable coming from the PSU.  NOTHING.  Light still persists.

Hoping taking the CMOS battery out will solve the issue...If not...well...looks like I will be waiting much longer to use this PC.

Funny note, it does weigh 94 lbs | 42.6 kg lol.

A lot of motherboard manuals will tell you what the light means. Or your Motherboard manufacturer might work with you on what the issue might be.

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

It's dead Jim...

This build will be put on hold while I get new parts...

Dammit...