Something I'm starting to think about.

liquidity

Drop the crappy Velociraptor for an average 1TB drive and drop the SSD; use the money there for a larger SSD for games instead of putting them on a Velociraptor. Trust me... I very much despise(d) my raptor.

That's not a lot of performance per $, that's a lot of performance for $.

The PSU, the RAM, the motherboard and the HDD are all way more than you need. Three 7950s can run on 850w, easy. You can get 2133mhz cas 10 RAM via Samsung Green (comes clocked low, overclocks sky high), the motherboard...You're not a workstation, or are you? And the HDD...why the velociraptor when you have an SSD? Maybe if you're recording at higher than 1080p, but otherwise?

http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/the-workbench/new-builds-and-planning/66259-build-plan-thread-reccomendations-please-read-before-posting

Read that and let us know what this computer's for.

Drop the crappy Velociraptor for an average 1TB drive and drop the SSD; use the money there for a larger SSD for games instead of putting them on a Velociraptor. Trust me... I very much despise(d) my raptor.
What'd you find wrong with it? I'm looking at getting four of them for a server.

Oh man I don't know where to start. They are loud, they also make an annoying ticking noise. They aren't that fast when you look at benchmarks, I believe I saw a benchmark posted a while ago where the Samsung F4 was beating it in speeds. Its expensive, wasn't worth the premium what so ever. It is reliable and still going strong, but definitely not worth it.

Ticking noises don't worry me when they're in a data centre half way around the world :P

Might just stick with WD Blacks then..

If they are for very important data and you need speed and reliably get REs, if they are for very important data and you need reliability and not speed get Reds.

Thanks for that - either those, blacks or Samsung 840 pros :P