What color is this dress?

unperfect paul

I see white/gold or white/sandy brown.

I've seen this dress before I think, it comes in like four different colors.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I have color corrected monitors and have seen both. Read my whole post above. I dont think its as simple as that.

Honestly I don't really care that much about the topic. I don't mean that in a rude way either. I already made that photo because a friend wanted to know the color and its never been anything close to white and gold on my screen. Left side is what I normally run my TV at though trying to see another screen through a screen is like hearing someone else's sound through your sound. I might scroll through and check it out later. Thank you.

IT. IS. BLUE. AND. BLACK. 

/thread

Okay, so tbh it's a brown and more-so purple, but irl it's be blue/black. 

Just the shitty lighting and pic makes it trippy. 

0iv0kio.pngOcAAdt7.pngoOpi6Xs.png

Sorry for the huge pics. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

its all grey to me. :/ 

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

I'm going to ruin the fun:

N0lJSTT.png

czMVfyd.png

Its clearly a shade of blue and a shade of brown. Anyone who sees otherwise most likely: has an uncalibrated or crappy monitor that sucks in color reproduction,  colorblind, or they are trolling.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

I don't know why this is even a thing. The image was altered to spark some trend. Period.

If you're gonna argue over what color a fucking dress is, grow up.

I don't know why this is even a thing. The image was altered to spark some trend. Period.

If you're gonna argue over what color a fucking dress is, grow up.

So you saying it was purposely altered to appear two different ways, even to the same person?

So you saying it was purposely altered to appear two different ways, even to the same person?

It was altered to cause confusion. The people seeing white and gold have never seen the actual dress before, and the ones who are saying black and blue have somehow seen the dress before.

The altered image that's been floating around looks white and gold (a nasty gold color). Period. Even photoshop palletes will bring up colors other than a clear black and blue depiction.

The image is nothing but a click bait picture to make a trend.

I still wonder why this is still alive and kicking.

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

I still wonder why this is still alive and kicking.

I could be a smart ass and say that you bumped it(lol), but I truly find it fascinating since I can see it with both ways. I know its actually blue and black, but the fact that I can see it white and gold is kind of creepy.

white and gold.....

Not exactly, lol.

I could be a smart ass and say that you bumped it(lol), but I truly find it fascinating since I can see it with both ways. I know its actually blue and black, but the fact that I can see it white and gold is kind of creepy.

Not exactly, lol.

I bumped it? *facepalm*

I'm sorry :(

This discussion is just stupid TBH.

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

The thing is it is taken with lower quality camera. Ha ha !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

ffs this is a tech forum

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Just gonna leave this here now that I've had a good laugh about the pointless discussion above. :)

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

No but fo realsies guys, who the fuck sees White and Gold and how? Explain it to me. I've tried for the past 5 or so minutes trying to see it

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Dont worry your not crazy but id like to know why that is happenning and whats causing it.

It happens when you get older and you cant see colors as well, Some people cant hear high pitched noises as they age well the same concept works for colors as well. Thats why you see Gold and White and it just means you are getting older and your eyes cant see ultra violet colors that well anymore. But the dress is Blue and Black for sure and it means you still have your youth,

Source

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520

OS Drive: Kingston Hyperx 240GB SSD

Raid Card: LSI MegaRaid  9261-8i 8-port

Hard Drives: x7 HGST 4TB Nas

No but fo realsies guys, who the fuck sees White and Gold and how? Explain it to me. I've tried for the past 5 or so minutes trying to see it

I originally saw it as white and gold, though the white had a blueish tint as if some sort of blue light was shining onto the dress but due to being diffused wasn't really doing much. It wasn't until I saw an article that white balanced the image better, and then swapped the image out for the original back and forth. And then I scrolled back up and the thing was blue and black. Confused and thinking suddenly everyone changed the images on these sites, I asked my friends. Got someone to confirm white and gold, and then later saw it again that way. Now it just kinda depends on however I see it at the given moment, however I will admit the dress is for sure blue and black.

EDIT: I also thought those of you saying blue and black were just being asses on purpose to prolong this. Once you see it both ways, it's kinda... if you don't trust what you're seeing it's a real mindfuck.

I dont get it how some people (except for the colourblinds) can see a black and blue dress

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

In original the dress is probablly white and gold but because of the crappy image it got a shade of blue and the gold got to brown on the lower part. Now pls staph interwebz U being annoying today

Longboarders/ skaters message me!