Work in progress (2013/2014 build)

WhatImSaiyan

Budget: Whatever it may be haha. I'll try and make it happen. I will be going all out though.

CPU: Currently, I'm waiting for the new Intel LGA 1150 design.

GPU: Currently, I'm waiting for the new Nvidia Maxwell design.

Motherboard: Well, still got to wait for the Intel LGA 1150 design, but I think I'm going to go with ASUS because lately, they have this new feature on their motherboard where water blocks are already included on the board, which looks somewhat exciting.

RAM: We shall see what the future holds. Don't know much on what will be coming out.

Cooling: I am going to make this my first FULL ON liquid cooling, but right now...I am looking into some EK products for water blocks and whatever. What do you guys think of that helix "t-virus" reservoir though? I don't know why it doesn't have good ratings. I know Linus has it. As for tubing, should be pretty standard stuff. Radiator will depend on the case I get because I need to know the dimensions and whatever.

SSD: Definitely going to go with Corsair Force GS unless if they release something new.

Case: This is the tough one because who knows if there's going to be something new by the time the Maxwell comes out, but currently right now, I'm looking into the Phantom 630, Cosmos II or the Corsair 900D. Does anyone know if Coolermaster is working on a Cosmos III or rumors? I also made a post about this in the cases category if you guys want to post about that there. I only want your opinion on the two cases if you do post there.

PSU: Corsair AX1200i

Overall, I'm trying to make a red theme as well. I would really like to hear from all of you on what you guys think and if you have any recommendations. I'm open to all your opinions. I am making this build for basically everything. So that means gaming, coding, streaming, workstation, etc.

I'd recommend making this thread when the parts you want are available.