What brand camera / medium do you use?

LemonSpice

This reminded me of something. I find it a little funny how Sony RX100 (1st gen) can be bought for around 400€, but RX100 II is 160€ more for mere slight upgrades, and done again with RX100 III... I wish the prices dropped a little more for last gen ones, hurts my wallet a little just seeing them (yay for student budgets...) and can't find any second-handed that doesn't cost as much as new ones. I guess gotta wait for more of suck it up.

EDIT:

Yeah... Their cameras are great and they are actually willing to take risks by trying new things (unlike what other major brands seem to do), but the lack of compatible lenses just kill them.

They have to take risks though. It's the only way they can keep moving up, but at the same time they're isolating their existing market with the flurry of upgrades and they're also not entirely commited to their new tech (remember XQD memory cards?).

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

yeah it seems they are super dedicated to FE though its just taking its time

Looking at the 35 f2.8 but beyond that im probably getting the A mount Tamron 24-70 f2.8, and some Samyang cine f1.4 or t1.5 primes for video

Or Might grab some Canon glass to force me to buy a 5dmk3 or c100 (or similar)

Metabones powered adapter and Canon glass may be the best bet since you're tempted to get a Canon body.

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

Metabones powered adapter and Canon glass may be the best bet since you're tempted to get a Canon body.

aye, have been eyeing them up, if I decide to go that way, probably the best, since I can get some sexy canon glass, and like a c100 for videos, and use my a7 for portability

The other option is to some M mount voightlander lenses, really well priced, beautiful optics, they are tiny too

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

The A7 is not €9000 its like 1000 body only or 1400 with lens

even the most expensive A7s is less than 2000

Ehmm, meant the pentax, removed the A7 part form your quote, which acutally is a pretty nice thing, i have a lowlight crush on the a7s, if i could only make it reasonable to put my savings in it.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Ehmm, meant the pentax, removed the A7 part form your quote, which acutally is a pretty nice thing, i have a lowlight crush on the a7s, if i could only make it reasonable to put my savings in it.

oh haha my bad :D

yeah a part of me regrets not getting the S but it wasnt around when I got my a7 (or I didnt realise it was)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Honestly don't know yet. We used to use a few twin lens reflexes like the Rolliflex in school, but i've been looking at 500C series Hasselblad's. Partly due to the fact that there are a crap ton of 500C series cams out there and the dream of one day owning a digital MF (they make a digital back for the 500C's).

I would recomend for cheep the yashica 124g

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

I like to use both film and digital:

Nikon D610

Fuji X100T

Leica M6

Leica M3

Hasselbald 500CM

Note 4 & Gopro Hero 4

CPU AMD Ryzen 2700 X / Motherboard  / RAM 4 x 4GB  / GPU Zotac 1080Ti Amp Edition / Case Fractal Design Meshify C / Storage Samsung 850 PRO / 1TB WD Black & 2TB WD Green / PSU / Cooling Noctua / Keyboard Ducky Shine 2 / Mouse Logitech G700 / Sound O2 Amp/DAC & Audioengine A5+ speakers

Film:

Canon AE1

Yashica thrift store find point and shoot

Canon Super 8 camera (though I haven't shot with it yet...damn film prices)

Digital:

Panasonic GH2

I shoot digital, Nikon D7100 :)

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

I like to use both film and digital:

Nikon D610

Fuji X100T

Leica M6

Leica M3

Hasselbald 500CM

Note 4 & Gopro Hero 4

jesus man all the leica hassleblad goodness

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

jesus man all the leica hassleblad goodness

Thanks. I was lucky to get them at good prices as I was willing to wait... I don't have any Leica lenses, mainly using Voigtlander (50mm & 35mm).

CPU AMD Ryzen 2700 X / Motherboard  / RAM 4 x 4GB  / GPU Zotac 1080Ti Amp Edition / Case Fractal Design Meshify C / Storage Samsung 850 PRO / 1TB WD Black & 2TB WD Green / PSU / Cooling Noctua / Keyboard Ducky Shine 2 / Mouse Logitech G700 / Sound O2 Amp/DAC & Audioengine A5+ speakers

Thanks. I was lucky to get them at good prices as I was willing to wait... I don't have any Leica lenses, mainly using Voigtlander (50mm & 35mm).

are you using the voigtlander 35mm f/1.4

I use a Canon EOS 100D/Rebel SL1 since a year, but sometimes I just use my phone. :P

CPU i7 4790 - GPU Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce 3x OC - RAM 2x 8GB Kingston HyperX Fury - MOBO Asus B85M-E - Case CM Silencio 550 Storage 2x 1TB WD Red - OS Windows 8.1 OEM - Phone OnePlus One 64GB Sandstone Black

@JEman99 Yeah, I have have the CV 35mm 1.4 Single coat.  It gives less contrast.  I also have the CV 50mm 1.5 which I really like.  I really woulndn't mind getting the 15mm but that's something I have to save up for...

@JEman99 Yeah, I have have the CV 35mm 1.4 Single coat.  It gives less contrast.  I also have the CV 50mm 1.5 which I really like.  I really woulndn't mind getting the 15mm but that's something I have to save up for...

that 15mm is a black hole it sucks everything in for street photo at f/8 it shoudl be almost no focusing needed

• 3 weeks later...

You spelt Canon and Panasonic wrong, and I also clicked all the available ones, since I've used them all, My main focus is Fujifilm x-t1 Nikon FF digitals and leica M film

Olympus stylus tought and tg-3 for the ruggedness and ability to take them snorkeling and scuba diving

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has five different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salted sheep heads

Using a Olympus E-PL3, really enjoying it and its pocket friendly size 

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Sony A3000 with the kit lens... Was more cheap than my current graphics card in my PC.. I want something better like a Nikon D7x00, Nikon D5x00 or even a Nikon D3x00.. I won't be shooting much video, but I CAN with a CANon.

I currently have a Nikon DSLR but I am contemplating on getting a Sony Mirrorless (a6000 maybe) as a secondary camera I can easily bring around but I am still deciding on what lens to pair it with.

"Graphics and gameplay are not mutually exclusive."

"Nvidia, AMD, Intel, or whatever company out there has only one end goal and that is PROFIT.

If you think these companies exist for any other reason you're gonna be disappointed my dear. CAVEAT EMPTOR"

I currently have a Nikon DSLR but I am contemplating on getting a Sony Mirrorless (a6000 maybe) as a secondary camera I can easily bring around but I am still deciding on what lens to pair it with.

then ensure getting a(n) adapter for nikon or canon lenses, since sony lenses are very underperforming or just way to expensive for the amount you have to pay.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

I use a Fuji xt1, done with big dslr and never going back to those Dumbbells.

Intel 5820K ¬ ASUS x99 Deluxe ¬ HyperX Predator 3000Mhz 16gb ¬ Gigabyte Titan X ¬ SuperFlow Leadex 850W ¬ Crucial Mx100 512Gb x2 RAID 0 ¬ NZXT H440 + HUE + X61 ¬ ASUS ROG Swift

then ensure getting a(n) adapter for nikon or canon lenses, since sony lenses are very underperforming or just way to expensive for the amount you have to pay.

but you can adapter many lenses and film lenses to them