A Good Loop?

I have that in my cart... They just installed it for me.

Edit: I was thinking of something else, but I do have it in my cart. They didnt install it for me.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

I have that in my cart... They just installed it for me.

Edit: I was thinking of something else, but I do have it in my cart. They didnt install it for me.

Sorry I didn't see it there

I removed one of the 480 rad from my cart, and decreased the amount of Mayhems concentrate. Total price as of now: $1870.47

Am I missing something? Why is it still $1870? Seems extremely high for what you're getting. Do you still have the Corsair cables in there? Maybe it's just me but it seems like you could get everything you needed for under $1000. In all honesty, you only need one 480 radiator at the most.. I'm using a 420x60 and 240x60 for a i7-2600k @4.4Ghz and two GTX 670 FTW's and my temps are more then fine. Cards always hang out around 44c and CPU is around 55c. So 660 worth or rad space is fine for that so imagine 960! Getting 1440 worth of rad space is just borderline crazy for a single card and CPU. Before I added a second card a single 420x60 was enough to cool that and the CPU easily.

In all honesty, I'd rather spend a lot of that money for a second card instead of several radiators you don't need. You need to think more about the performance then just the cooling. I think you should try and get the cost down a lot more and use that money for better performance. A single 780 is fine but two is a lot better. What resolution are you going to be gaming at?

My vote is for two 480's and a second 780. Or a 480 and 240-360.

Also, did you remove the fans you no longer need? And, are you dead set on those fans? I think you should buy some Noctuas instead since they are the same price and perform loads better. 

Am I missing something? Why is it still $1870? Seems extremely high for what you're getting. Do you still have the Corsair cables in there? Maybe it's just me but it seems like you could get everything you needed for under $1000. In all honesty, you only need one 480 radiator at the most.. I'm using a 420x60 and 240x60 for a i7-2600k @4.4Ghz and two GTX 670 FTW's and my temps are more then fine. Cards always hang out around 44c and CPU is around 55c. So 660 worth or rad space is fine for that so imagine 960! Getting 1440 worth of rad space is just borderline crazy for a single card and CPU. Before I added a second card a single 420x60 was enough to cool that and the CPU easily.

In all honesty, I'd rather spend a lot of that money for a second card instead of several radiators you don't need. You need to think more about the performance then just the cooling. I think you should try and get the cost down a lot more and use that money for better performance. A single 780 is fine but two is a lot better. What resolution are you going to be gaming at?

My vote is for two 480's and a second 780. Or a 480 and 240-360.

Also, did you remove the fans you no longer need? And, are you dead set on those fans? I think you should buy some Noctuas instead since they are the same price and perform loads better.

I agree with you big time

You can't walk out of your own story - Rango

Hm... It looks like LTT didn't save before the July Fourth maintainence.... I'm going to recap what I said before the maintenance - I made a new loop. Case: 900D GPU: 780 SLI rad: 2x 480 fans: nf-f12 still in my budget.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Hm... It looks like LTT didn't save before the July Fourth maintainence.... I'm going to recap what I said before the maintenance - I made a new loop. Case: 900D GPU: 780 SLI rad: 2x 480 fans: nf-f12 still in my budget.

You no tell me you made new build. I thought we were closer then that? You hurt my feelings

You no tell me you made new build. I thought we were closer then that? You hurt my feelings

I still have the same build... I make new builds when I get bored.

I still have the same build... I make new builds when I get bored.

I still have everything that we worked on. FCpu has a save cart feature, and you can make new carts without losing your current cart

I still have everything that we worked on. FCpu has a save cart feature, and you can make new carts without losing your current cart

Which came out cheaper? The old one or new with 780's?

Which came out cheaper? The old one or new with 780's?

Same total price, I think the sli is more expensive by roughly $100.... SLI's watercooling is cheaper.

Same total price, I think the sli is more expensive by roughly $100.... SLI's watercooling is cheaper.

How much radiator for the SLI build?

How much radiator for the SLI build?

Dual 480.

Dual 480.

Not bad, I think you should go that route instead. What resolution are you going to be playing at?

WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DISCONTINUE THESE?! I know this is of topic. Lol.

post-17906-0-10174200-1372970024_thumb.j

post-17906-0-65624600-1372970033_thumb.j

Not bad, I think you should go that route instead. What resolution are you going to be playing at?

2560x1600

2560x1600

You're gonna need at least two cards. I play at 1440p and the performance with a single card wasn't enough. 

WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DISCONTINUE THESE?! I know this is of topic. Lol.

What's so special about those?

You're gonna need at least two cards. I play at 1440p and the performance with a single card wasn't enough. 

What's so special about those?

Well, these are THE best looking motherboards for a reasonable price IMO... I would've used this in the SLI build instead of the Pro version if they weren't discontinued...

The backlight on my monitor has been fading, so I was about to buy an ASUS PA248Q monitor, so that's why I was about to go single 780.

The backlight on my monitor has been fading, so I was about to buy an ASUS PA248Q monitor, so that's why I was about to go single 780.

Buy a Catleap 120Hz 1440p monitor instead

Buy a Catleap 120Hz 1440p monitor instead

O.o 1440P 120 hz? IMPOSSIBRU. Is it an IPS? I prefer color accuracy more than refresh times.

O.o 1440P 120 hz? IMPOSSIBRU. Is it an IPS? I prefer color accuracy more than refresh times.

Yes it's IPS, Looks fantastic! The stand sucks but you get used to it. I paid $850 for mine at the time and it's worth it. Now they are only like $600 which is cheap for a 1440p monitor, especially @120hz

Yes it's IPS, Looks fantastic! The stand sucks but you get used to it. I paid $850 for mine at the time and it's worth it. Now they are only like $600 which is cheap for a 1440p monitor, especially @120hz.

Ive never seen a 1440/1600p 120 hz monitor... Are there any ones in the 1200p res?

Ive never seen a 1440/1600p 120 hz monitor... Are there any ones in the 1200p res?

Not that I've seen. 

Here this http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-YAMAKASI-Catleap-Q270-2B-Extreme-OC-IPS-1440p-120Hz-Monitor-Free-Shipping-/111051274070?pt=Computer_Monitors&hash=item19db2bf756

They have the PixelPerfect one but it's around $800. That's the one I have. 

When you get the monitor you have to install a pixel patcher for SLI but it's simple. If you use a single card you don't need to do anything except create a custom resolution. 

Not that I've seen. 

Here this http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-YAMAKASI-Catleap-Q270-2B-Extreme-OC-IPS-1440p-120Hz-Monitor-Free-Shipping-/111051274070?pt=Computer_Monitors&hash=item19db2bf756

They have the PixelPerfect one but it's around $800. That's the one I have. 

When you get the monitor you have to install a pixel patcher for SLI but it's simple. If you use a single card you don't need to do anything except create a custom resolution.

Major pixel OC... That's pretty hard.