A Good Loop?

PPC has a coupon going on right now "Use Code OCN55 to save 5% at checkout"

Aquaero is a great fan controller if you find that PWN control isn't enough on your mobo, I love mine. Fully independent and you can set control curves, etc. 

PPC has a coupon going on right now "Use Code OCN55 to save 5% at checkout"

Aquaero is a great fan controller if you find that PWN control isn't enough on your mobo, I love mine. Fully independent and you can set control curves, etc.

FrozenCPU discount code is xtreme

I agree that PPC has a hard to navigate site. However, if you can save a lot of money buying from them instead I would do it. All 4 purchases I've made at FrozenCPU took well over a week to be delivered to me. They charge the same or more then PPC and ship out with the slowest possible speed. Which generally means they are taking some of the money you pay for shipping to line their own pockets. To me that's just a grimy thing to be doing!

I agree that PPC has a hard to navigate site. However, if you can save a lot of money buying from them instead I would do it. All 4 purchases I've made at FrozenCPU took well over a week to be delivered to me. They charge the same or more then PPC and ship out with the slowest possible speed. Which generally means they are taking some of the money you pay for shipping to line their own pockets. To me that's just a grimy thing to be doing!

I should also add the head guys at FrozenCPU are rude as hell. They told me recently they would no longer respond to my emails because I never hit "Reply All" to their emails. Bunch of pricks from what I can tell.

Well, I just got home, and Imma try to duplicate my FCPU cart on PPC. Bad thing is what you cant add out of stock items in your cart.. :(

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

I should also add the head guys at FrozenCPU are rude as hell. They told me recently they would no longer respond to my emails because I never hit "Reply All" to their emails. Bunch of pricks from what I can tell.

PPC has been great for me too. Really fast shipping, their sales department will work with the vendors to bring in product (They worked with alphacool and bitspower to get products for me). FCPU always seems to be super slow and mega $$ for shipping.

Also, watch out on PPC's facebook page, as they had a 17.5% off coupon a while ago that I got to use. Saved me a ton of money.

PPC has been great for me too. Really fast shipping, their sales department will work with the vendors to bring in product (They worked with alphacool and bitspower to get products for me). FCPU always seems to be super slow and mega $$ for shipping.

Ughhh. So hard to duplicate my loop on FCPU on PPC because you cant add sold out items into your card. -_- I know it's the same on FCPU, but at least I have a whole loop... Might just make a list in Note Pad... xD

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

UGHHH I CANT STAND PPC!  :angry: Im just going to stick with FCPU for now... They dont even have 90 degree rotary in 3/8 1/2 size from Bitspower. Black Sparkle Ftw! if they do, I havent checked hard enough...

Ughhh. So hard to duplicate my loop on FCPU on PPC because you cant add sold out items into your card. -_- I know it's the same on FCPU, but at least I have a whole loop... Might just make a list in Note Pad... xD

You should send them an email of the parts you need and I'm sure they'll help you get everything you need.

You should send them an email of the parts you need and I'm sure they'll help you get everything you need.

Will they even do it if Im not buying it right now?

Who should I contact? Sales or Wholesale?

UGHHH I CANT STAND PPC! :angry: Im just going to stick with FCPU for now... They dont even have 90 degree rotary in 3/8 1/2 size from Bitspower. Black Sparkle Ftw! if they do, I havent checked hard enough...

I'm sure they do but they like to hide stuff on their site lol. Send them an email and ask them

Will they even do it if Im not buying it right now?

Who should I contact? Sales or Wholesale?

Sales I'm guessing. I'm sure they will do it if you're not buying right this second. Tell them you are getting your parts list together and you're having a hard time finding some stuff. When are you planning on purchasing everything?

Sales I'm guessing. I'm sure they will do it if you're not buying right this second. Tell them you are getting your parts list together and you're having a hard time finding some stuff. When are you planning on purchasing everything?

Probably in uhh, 4 or 5 months... Lol.

Probably in a 4 or 5 months... Lol.

Wow, that's a long freaking time out. Just put together everything you can find on PPC, create an account and then save your cart. You will probably find everything you need by then.

One warning for you that I didn't mention. Be very careful with black fittings. You will most likely scratch them and they will look terrible! I had a bunch of Swiftech compression fittings and they all scratch badly. I changed over to the silver shining bitspower fittings and you can't even tell if they get scratched. I love the look of black fittings when they are new but they will not stay that way for very long.

Wow, that's a long freaking time out. Just put together everything you can find on PPC, create an account and then save your cart. You will probably find everything you need by then.

One warning for you that I didn't mention. Be very careful with black fittings. You will most likely scratch them and they will look terrible! I had a bunch of Swiftech compression fittings and they all scratch badly. I changed over to the silver shining bitspower fittings and you can't even tell if they get scratched. I love the look of black fittings when they are new but they will not stay that way for very long.

They aren't black, more like a greyish chrome.

Well, I found their secret stash of rotary fittings... Lol.

Well, I found their secret stash of rotary fittings... Lol.

Haha, I told you they hide stuff. It's like an adventure searching through stuff!

Haha, I told you they hide stuff. It's like an adventure searching through stuff!

Again, they might be hiding something from us. I will have my virtual search dogs looking for the connectors I need.

post-17906-0-19860600-1372821419.jpg

It is so hard to navigate PPC... -.- 

I think I might have to start ALL OVER because my PPC cart is so messed up.

Again, they might be hiding something from us. I will have my virtual search dogs looking for the connectors I need.

Lol

4-5 months out? Camp both of their facebook pages and watch for big discount times. I got my 17.5% off on st. patricks days of all the days. I would also just buy whatever you can get during that time that is on sale. I have been collecting parts for the past 6 months while waiting for my 900D to show up. Now I'm finally in the home stretch, so I know what its like to be planning that far ahead. 

I removed one of the 480 rad from my cart, and decreased the amount of Mayhems concentrate. Total price as of now: $1870.47

wow this is going to be really extreme :D will you be making a build log because that would be awesome

You can't walk out of your own story - Rango

wow this is going to be really extreme :D will you be making a build log because that would be awesome

Ehh. Idk. Not gonna be any time soon though. xD