Don't you just hate it when

Its basically your own money and if you think that its worth spending that much money on it then its worth it.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

This thread makes no sense. You asked for thoughts and opinions in the thread you linked, so people gave you their thoughts and opinions.

To EVERYONE saying this: The title of the thread is the name of the earbuds. I asked for opinion/thoughts REGARDING to the title of the thread. NOT, I repeat once again, NOT, asking whether I should have spent they money or not. I was asking about the product.

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

To EVERYONE saying this: The title of the thread is the name of the earbuds. I asked for opinion/thoughts REGARDING to the title of the thread. NOT, I repeat once again, NOT, asking whether I should have spent they money or not. I was asking about the product.

An opinion of the price of the product is an opinion of the product...

Across the vast and majestic gulf of time and space, the jimmies rustle softly.

idk, I find people who buy razer pretty stupid about most things... heh

If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss

As long as you've done you research and your not being a dick spending heaps and flaunting it just because you can, all you need to do is justify it to yourself and that's good enough.

DeeG

DAMN STRAIGHT!!

BRAIN: intel i5 4670k @ 4.0 ghz stock voltage. GPU: ZOTAC GTX 770*2, both @ 1300mhz core 7900mhz memory. 
CASE: custom painted Fractal Design R4.        SSD: Samsung 128GB 840 pro.    STORAGE: 2TB WD NAS.                 MOTHERBOARD: GIGABYTE z87x-ud3h
PSU: Corsair 760.    LIGHTS: NZXT hue.          FANS: 4 NZXT rifle bearing.          RAM: 2*4GB patriot black mamba.    CPU COOLER: Noctua NH C12P with NZXT 140mm fan.  

• 1 year later...

If you really like it and you know that it is a quality product, who the heck cares what people think. 

I do buy the $ 500 amp dac combination just because I know it makes a difference and headphones for $ 400 and buy 192kHz 24bit audio file for the love of perfection in my music can also be called picky and but it is my money if I want to buy the best I can afford then it is swelling my choice what I buy and other people say it's a waste of money and they do not hear any difference from their iPhone ear-bud.

I could not hear any difference why should I buy dac and headphones for $ 900 if it huh lodge unlike your headphones

I do buy the $ 500 amp dac combination just because I know it makes a difference and headphones for $ 400 and buy 192kHz 24bit audio file for the love of perfection in my music can also be called picky and but it is my money if I want to buy the best I can afford then it is swelling my choice what I buy and other people say it's a waste of money and they do not hear any difference from their iPhone ear-bud.

I could not hear any difference why should I buy dac and headphones for $ 900 if it huh lodge unlike your headphones

daaamn son dat necro...

Just don't be that guy that asks for suggestions on what to buy and still buys the inferior product anyways. My friends do it all the time. I have a friend who I'd give suggestions to with tech based on his needs and he would be dissatisfied either way. He's gotten better about it but it drove me crazy.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

This thread was 1 year and 4 months old.   

I'm not sure it was worthy of revival. 

I have the bluebirds also and if anyone tells you their skullcandies are better they probably use beats as their "studio headphones" lol. You'd have to be deaf to think skullcandies are better than the bluebirds plus they are wireless? So it's not even comparable... I just bought a fox 599 g10 Karambit tactical knife that was $139 and it's not like I'm going to use it in actual combat haha just buy what you like.

.....when people are master baiting with their thread titles?

who cares...

TRU NECRO. 

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850