PC build plan of action, what would you change?

batpanda

Hi all, i am making a thing, 

its a Photoshop designed page based proposal of why i built what i built and how i went about ity and what was in my head at the time it may become a video or a presentation, i just need to know how to make it better before i release it on the universe, your feedback would be gratefully received thank you in advance.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwBTRh_kUosTdU1Jako0WHBqYkU/view?usp=sharing

what would you change what would you improve, what should i keep what do you like, all feedback is fine.

****addition*** i dont think i got the wording right on this as has been pointed out, i am after help with the psd file i am making not the pc , the pc is complete and it is the documentation i am working on. i am sorry for any confusion i have caused. plese download the psd file attached and hide/unhide the folders in the layers tree to see the completed pages, thank you again for your time

My rig: 5820k 48Gb DDR4 Gskill Ripjaws, m.2 pcie samsgung 256Gb boot, rampage v extreme x99, 2x asus 980 strix  14.5 Tb other ssds and hdds. Laptop: Lenovo Y510P. Peripherals: G13 /RAT 7 /Corsair K70 RGB/ FLY 5 

could you use PCPartPicker UK to make the build list?

also what is your budget of the PC?

monitor, mouse and keyboard included?

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

this is the documentation part of the build , post build as an explanation rather than a plan, a kind of look back, th link in the original post is to a photoshop file with a but ton of information, the thing is, i   am not sure on the design of the documentation, the completed build is available for all to see here 

My rig: 5820k 48Gb DDR4 Gskill Ripjaws, m.2 pcie samsgung 256Gb boot, rampage v extreme x99, 2x asus 980 strix  14.5 Tb other ssds and hdds. Laptop: Lenovo Y510P. Peripherals: G13 /RAT 7 /Corsair K70 RGB/ FLY 5 

Lol you dont even go to the efford of reading the post do you.

My rig. Case & psu: evga hadron air. Cpu: Intel i5 4690k. Gpu: MSI gtx970 4gd5 OC. Mobo: Gigabyte GA-z97n gaming 3. Ram: 2x4gb Crucial Balistics Tactical @ 1866mhz. Cooler: Noctua NH-U9B se2. Ssd: Crucial mx100 512gb.

Lol you dont even go to the efford of reading the post do you.

i do,  however the original query was regarding the psd i attached in the original post that has the complete parts list inside which (if it had have been opened and viewed) would have answered the query put forth by the kind person who responded 

if you do wish to see the list it is here https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/batpanda/builds/#view=mYm8TW

however it is pretty irrelevant to the query i put forth originally, im not looking for help on a build the build is complete. i am looking for design help with the documentation i am creating post build, i am really greatful to whoever wants to chime in with info and feedback on that , however it seems that noone has downloaded the file, looked at it and seen what i am actually trying to do here. 

so , i really dont want to be ungreatful, and i want to thank you for responding, however if you  had looked at the original posta nd the content there in  i dont think your comment would have been quite so curt.

as it stand i thank you for your response and to whomsoever downloads the photoshop file and gives me some design feedback on the document i am trying to make 

i do, however the original query was regarding the psd i attached in the original post that has the complete parts list inside which (if it had have been opened and viewed) would have answered the query put forth by the kind person who responded

if you do wish to see the list it is here https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/batpanda/builds/#view=mYm8TW

however it is pretty irrelevant to the query i put forth originally, im not looking for help on a build the build is complete. i am looking for design help with the documentation i am creating post build, i am really greatful to whoever wants to chime in with info and feedback on that , however it seems that noone has downloaded the file, looked at it and seen what i am actually trying to do here.

so , i really dont want to be ungreatful, and i want to thank you for responding, however if you had looked at the original posta nd the content there in i dont think your comment would have been quite so curt.

as it stand i thank you for your response and to whomsoever downloads the photoshop file and gives me some design feedback on the document i am trying to make

Dude... That post was not aimed at you...

My rig. Case & psu: evga hadron air. Cpu: Intel i5 4690k. Gpu: MSI gtx970 4gd5 OC. Mobo: Gigabyte GA-z97n gaming 3. Ram: 2x4gb Crucial Balistics Tactical @ 1866mhz. Cooler: Noctua NH-U9B se2. Ssd: Crucial mx100 512gb.

Dude... That post was not aimed at you...

having read that back , yep im a fool, im so sorry , forgive me. lol feel like a bit of a tit now :P but thanks :) i was hoping someone somewhere would wanna give design feedback. oh well will close this tomorrow if there are still no responses .

having read that back , yep im a fool, im so sorry , forgive me. lol feel like a bit of a tit now :P but thanks :) i was hoping someone somewhere would wanna give design feedback. oh well will close this tomorrow if there are still no responses .

Yeah id love to help but i have zero build logging kinda experience