How to price match Microcenter.

Muffinator

Before I get into this, I have not done this personally and would love it if some of you guys try it. I have only seen this on the Community Sourced deals from Woot.com a few months ago and thought I would share it with you guys.

Guide was written by me.

So if you are like me, you have never seen a 'Microcenter' in your entire life, you've seen their amazing deals and have been like, "Man I wish I had one of those around here."

And if you live in a 1st-world country, you have a Bestbuy relatively close to you.

[THIS IS NOT GUARANTEED TO WORK]

1. Go to Bestbuy with some sort of proof that (your purchase here) is cheaper at Microcenter.

2. Ask them to price match.

3. They will either accept with no care in the world or explain that there has to be a Microcenter within 25 miles from the Bestbuy.

4. (Option #1) Walk off happily with your ultra cheap item that they price matched. (Option #2) Act all upset and disappointed about how high the price is and that you wish there is a Microcenter near you (Yada yada) [Note: Get creative]

5. They will either say "Sorry chap, I don't make the rules." Or, "I guess it wouldn't be a big deal..."

6. Profit?

Hardware: | CPU: i5 3570k | Graphics: MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Mobo: MSI z77a-G45 Gaming | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit | 

Peripherals: Logitech G502 | CM Storm Quickfire Pro (Red switch) |

Works all the time =) Xept I do it at frys!

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

there's a microcenter closer to me than best buy :P

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

Works all the time =) Xept I do it at frys!

Am I the only one around here that doesn't know what Frys is?

Hardware: | CPU: i5 3570k | Graphics: MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Mobo: MSI z77a-G45 Gaming | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit | 

there's a microcenter closer to me than best buy :P

It's people like you who I am jealous of.

Another way to do it is to order online, pick any address that has its closest best buy within 25 miles of microcenter.

Then start customer chat, ask them to price match.  After they price match, change shipping address to your own home.

Another way to do it is to order online, pick any address that has its closest best buy within 25 miles of microcenter.

Then start customer chat, ask them to price match.  After they price match, change shipping address to your own home.

smart.............

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

It's like the second most amazing electronics store in the world, in the one near me, its an alien invasion happening like there are 3d spaceships in the store and like the military fighting the aliens and its all 3d statues and stuff its crazy!

It's people like you who I am jealous of.

I've got both Fry's and Micro Center within five minutes of my summer job.  It's kind of awesome. :P

There's also a Best Buy nearby.  I wonder how they get any business. :lol:

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro

It's like the second most amazing electronics store in the world, in the one near me, its an alien invasion happening like there are 3d spaceships in the store and like the military fighting the aliens and its all 3d statues and stuff its crazy!

WTF...the Fry's I go to have Western theme to it. Supposedly there are suppose to have different type of themes to there stores. You're Fry's sound awesome.

Motherboard: MSI-990FXA-GD65 | CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.3Ghz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 770 Lightning @ 1300Mhz CC and 8000Mhz MC | Case: Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | OS: Windows 8.1

WTF...the Fry's I go to have Western theme to it. Supposedly there are suppose to have different type of themes to there stores. You're Fry's sound awesome.

It's amazing!

I think it's a west coast thing, I honestly seen one myself.

That explains it.

West Coasters FTW!!! We have In-n-out and Fry's!

http://www.weirdca.com/location.php?location=221

These are just some of the pictures, and even thought the staff is as dumb as dog ****, it has like the best stock ever.