ZdMods - Project 180

Meelobee

That looks amazing, only thing I think doesn't fit to well into the build is the 2 air cooled GPUs. Would have been awesome to see those watercooled. But even with them being air cooled.. it's freaking amazing! Well done! The red paint really does look amazing! ;)

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

Well done!

My build:  Leviathan  Case: 900D  CPU: i7 3770K (watercooled)  Mobo: Z77X-UD5H GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper GPU: MSI GTX 780 watercooled PSU: EVGA 1300W G2  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengance  HDDs: 1 x 120 GB Intel 330 SSD (OS X); 1 x 256 GB Samsung 840 pro (Windows 8); 2 x 2TB Seagate Barracuda (RAID 0 Data OS X); 1 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda (OS X backups)  Monitors: 1 x 24" Apple LED Cinema (center); 2 x 23" Apple LED Cinema (surround)  Watercooling: 3 rads, CPU, GPU, GPU, MCP655 pump, Lots of fittings, EK reservoir, EK UV Blue coolant.  Updated build: Leviathan 2.0

I love it, personally I would have painted the zdmods on the side panel red also.

That looks amazing, only thing I think doesn't fit to well into the build is the 2 air cooled GPUs. Would have been awesome to see those watercooled. But even with them being air cooled.. it's freaking amazing! Well done! The red paint really does look amazing! ;)

Thanks!  Agreed it would have been cooler to add them to the loop too, but since they're not the newest cards anymore and my budget for the build was running low I decided to keep em aircooled.

You having amazing skills. Such a beautiful build!

It's too much to handle. SO GOOD.

Well done!

I love it, personally I would have painted the zdmods on the side panel red also.

Thanks guys, much appreciated :)

ZdMods
Finished builds Red 
 Project 180 • Project pǝʇɹǝʌuı • Harman/Kardon HTPC

I have to say man... Well done!!!! I am very impressed with the copper cabling to the GPU and Mobo. Very impressive :)

And those colours!!! My my my!! Absolutely fantastic!

I can't wait to see if you build another ;)

MA

http://www.facebook.com/metallicacidcustomspcs

the passion and fun really shows in your work. great job

Rig

Spoiler

CPU: 4770k @ 4.2GHz 1.15v | Mobo: ASUS z87 Sabertooth | Cooler: Corsair H110 | RAM: Vengeance 32GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz | GPU: GIGABYTE G1 GTX 1070 | Storage: Samsung 840 series 250GB SSD, Seagate 2TB SSHD, Seagate 4.25TB HDD | PSU: Corsair AX850 80+ gold modu | Case: Corsair 650d | Keyboard: Corsair K65 RGB Cherry MX Reds & a Leopold 210TP Numberpad Cherry MX Blues | Mouse: Logitech G502, DECHANIC desk mat | Monitor: 2x Dell IPS 23" S2340m & ASUS 144hz 24" VG248QE | Speakers: CA-3602a | Headset: Steelseries Syberia v2 Frost Blue OS: Win 10 Pro 

That's the most amazing wiring I have seen ever I never tough you could do that whit Cooper

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

the passion and fun really shows in your work. great job

Glad it shows :) Thanks! 

That's the most amazing wiring I have seen ever I never tough you could do that whit Cooper

Thanks Alex, you can do this aslong as the copper used has the right diameter and is insulated properly :)

ZdMods
Finished builds Red 

Project 180 has been nominated for Mod of the year over at Bit-tech.net. If you like my build and have a minute to spare (and a BT account) please vote! 

http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/2013/12/27/mod-of-the-year-2013/1

1507395_596274897094128_623994837_o.jpg

ZdMods
Finished builds Red 

Beautiful work. :)

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

These look so damn cool! So does the rest of your build. I'm still not exactly sure how they work but they're still pretty cool shazbotstix.png

gallery_31046_257_22760.jpg

Thanks Omid :)

Fonzie: The EPS connector on the mobo only needs 12v and 0. What I did is combine the 4 wires for each voltage into 2 copper rods (1 for 12v and one for 0v) and connected it to the EPS connector. On the other side they're attached to the PSU.

ZdMods
Finished builds Red 

Thanks D33g33 :)

Did the same to the GPU's but instead of making a connector I've soldered the copper rods directly to the GPU's :)

gallery_31046_804_104554.jpg

gallery_31046_804_28238.jpg

Not the best soldering job, but it works. The rods were sleeved with Paracord and routed to the back of the mobotray, where they connect to normal wiring to the PSU :)

ZdMods
Finished builds Red 

It looks so tidy! Quick question, as long as the voltages read right the length of the cable to the GPUs shouldn't matter right? I'm looking at having really short runs (40-60cm) from the PSU to the graphics card. Once again really nice work!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Beautiful beautiful work. Is it possible to show how the bottom tier is setup? Monitor connections?

I dream of 0s and 1s folding to my every command,

algorithms seeping from the back of my head when I need them.

Hory shet it's my build's case ! So excited for this, it's been ages i've not seen a p180 in the forum