Fittings, Coolant, And Tubing

Well ive bought my parts: 

Cpu Block

Radiator

Reservoir

Pump

All my ports/Threading that are g/14, What compression fittings and tubing should I buy from that website and coolant?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what about this

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=WC-000-MO

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=WC-112-PM&groupid=962&catid=1530

"My Profile Picture Says Everything You Need To Know About Life"

You just linked the pump top/mount, meaning you'd still need the pump itself which would be a dcp in that case if I'm not mistaken. Most people, however, would recommend you a Laing pump, either the DDC or D5.

The monsoon fittings should be good (as in I haven't read anything bad about them) and primo chill is also a good brand.

Also you don't need another reservoir if you're using a pump/res combo. And you can just buy a normal supremacy block for ~60-65 if you'd like to safe some money

you need this pump if I'm not mistaken:

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=WC-103-EK&emcs0=2&emcs1=Produktdetailseite&emcs2=WC-340-EK&emcs3=WC-103-EK

and the tubing and fittings are good! I used those fittings and I liked them, dont have anything to compare them to though, since that was my first wc project..

(Comming soon)

Everything looks fine except you didn't list a pump and listed a res and pump top res. 

As for fittings, it's all personal preference. Find whatever you like and buy it. I did hear that you can pull the tubing out of monsoon fittings pretty easily so be careful. 

My favorite compression fittings are from Swiftech. They don't carry them on that site from what I can tell. 

The tubing was really stuck in there googd with my monsoon fittings that for sure! :)

(Comming soon)

The tubing was really stuck in there googd with my monsoon fittings that for sure! :)

I just remember hearing about a few people that could pull the tubing out of the fitting. Maybe it's a certain size of tubing that does it. 

they probably used the wrong tubing, with a thinner wall then they should have.. :P

(Comming soon)

they probably used the wrong tubing, with a thinner wall then they should have.. :P

;)