Razers Edge

PropheM

A while ago I started to tune my old rig( unfortunately I do not have any photos of it). I am a great fan of Razer peripherals, so I wanted to build a grenn an black themed gaming PC.

Another thing I wanted is, it should be should be compact. This way I can easly transport it to LAN-Party, I do sometimes with a couple of friends.

This are the specs of this rig:

Intel core i5 3570k

Prolimatech Megahalems

Asus Maximus V Gene

Silverstone Ft03B

Palit Geforce GTX 670

Prolimatech MK-26

Corsair HX650 

Corsair RAM 8Gb

6x Noiseblocker Blacksilent Pro PL-2

Samsung SSD 840 120Gb

Seagate Barracuda 1000Gb

As mentioned some of th eparts like Prozessor and GPU are older. Thats why I didn´t go with the current generation. 

Also I am thinking of doing much more mods, so be in aware of updates at some point in time. I am planning to do a custom top, because I hate that plastic pice at the top. Also I am planning to do a housing for the GPU, because I think the cooler looks awesome, but the PCB does not.

If you have any ideas to make this build better, feel free to post them, maybe I will do some of the, if I like it.

Now you can see some pictures at day time without lights:

post-15535-0-79776400-1372694754.jpg

post-15535-0-23947400-1372694775.jpg

Day time with lights:

post-15535-0-82929000-1372694879.jpg

post-15535-0-51317700-1372694905.jpg

And at night with my peripherals

post-15535-0-26317900-1372694947_thumb.j

post-15535-0-00391500-1372694969_thumb.j

This is my sleeving work, I will do something to hold them in place soon:

post-15535-0-47481500-1372695172.jpg

post-15535-0-38233000-1372695199_thumb.j

Hope you liked it. If you want to see more pictures of something, please write in the comments I will upload some soon.

Thats a cool build. never seen that case before, that cool

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

You should get a keyboard with some green backlighting. That would make the whole thing look even more awesome than it already is. Well done! :D

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Thats a cool build. never seen that case before, that cool

Thanks. It took me a while to plan wich case to go with, but I am very happy with it.

You should get a keyboard with some green backlighting. That would make the whole thing look even more awesome than it already is. Well done! :D

I want to get the Black Widow Ultimate I have with green backlighting, but it is very expensive. Maybe in future.

I want to get the Black Widow Ultimate I have with green backlighting, but it is very expensive. Maybe in future.

I didn't realise a BWU existed with green backlighting 

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

I didn't realise a BWU existed with green backlighting 

The 2013 edition has grenn backlight and is rubbered, not glossy anymore.

That sleeving is really nice!

Corsair 400R, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz 16GB, Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz, Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Motherboard, 240GB Samsung 840 Evo Sata III SSD, 2 x Asus GTX 780 Direct CU2 SLI, Corsair H100i and Corsair AX860i Platinum Power supply.

That sleeving is really nice!

Thanks, only the heatshrink is done bad, but you do not really see that.

I really like the green accents, great job :). Post it on Razer's Facebook page, they feature a lot of people's builds.

I have a laptop that sucks because I'm broke.

That looks really good, I really like the sleeving. A bit too much lighting for my tastes but it might just be the camera.

I really like the green accents, great job :). Post it on Razer's Facebook page, they feature a lot of people's builds.

Think I will do this.

That looks really good, I really like the sleeving. A bit too much lighting for my tastes but it might just be the camera.

No it actually is much lighting, but I like ti bright. This way my whloe room lights up, if it is dark.

Looks very nice and all fits together quite nicely. I bet you wish the BlackWidow had a green backlight now though...

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Looks very nice and all fits together quite nicely. I bet you wish the BlackWidow had a green backlight now though...

Thank you. And yes I wish the lighting was greem, but maybe in future.

Baby I like it.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Awesome build ^^ but if you're a die hard razer fan , then buy a Razer blackwidow ultimate 2013 it will match perfectly with your green build i also have a green build with a razer blackwidow ultimate 2013 (check sig)

6600K  |  16GB HYPERX  |  GTX1070 FE  |  Z170X-UD3  |  AIR540

Respect the past, Embrace the future.

Baby I like it.

Thanks man.

Awesome build ^^ but if you're a die hard razer fan , then buy a Razer blackwidow ultimate 2013 it will match perfectly with your green build i also have a green build with a razer blackwidow ultimate 2013 (check sig)

Tahnk you, your build is graet too. I want to get the 2013 edition, but currentl yI have no money for it. Maybe in future.

For my gaming headset I am using the awesome Sennheiser HD 558. Unfortunately they did not fit perfectly to my build. Luckyly I was having some more green sleeving, so I decided to sleeve the headset as well.

This is the result of it:

post-15535-0-80797000-1372963592.jpg

post-15535-0-03642400-1372963616_thumb.j

post-15535-0-80797000-1372963592.jpg

post-15535-0-03642400-1372963616_thumb.j

Tahnk you, your build is graet too. I want to get the 2013 edition, but currentl yI have no money for it. Maybe in future.

Yea there isn't a big upgrade but it just looks better , if you have other things to upgrade then do that first

6600K  |  16GB HYPERX  |  GTX1070 FE  |  Z170X-UD3  |  AIR540

Respect the past, Embrace the future.

Why did you choose to put that big aftermarket gpu cooler on your video card.

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

I really like this case but if I owned one I would do something about the front panel because I think it would look better without any break for an odd even if it is slimline it still stops it from being a smooth panel. It's just a small thing but maybe another window?? cause the stock paint is really nice so filler and then paint might not be the best option, I don't know maybe it's just me

What case is that? 

It is a Silverstone FT03B.