[IDEA] LinusFansTips

Sorry to be confusing..

Look at the text under it:

Hey guys! this is the first upload. It does not obey the gudelunes, but I dont have any other thing to share. you can register and sign in to the website, but please read the guidlines first! (Under "More") Thanks Bonesy and Jimbillroo Digital on the Art

this art was made in page 3, just for fun. 

Guidelines are very important!

Does it break the CoC?

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

Code of Conduct ■ Suggestions ■ Report a Bug ■ FAQ with Windspeed36 ■ Useful Links ■ Memes

If I build a monitor and put "Samsung" on it... even with a disclaimer, it's still illegal :P

I agree, yet if I put this exact image on like 9gag it is legal, for the fact the one who created it gave permission.

I know its confusing. just this is everything I have to share at the moment. If I would have putten a logo saying "linusfantips" this will be trademark enfragement (or something like that), but this is a post, not a page.

Does it break the CoC?

not a native english speaker, please expand "COC"

Terms[edit]

not a native english speaker, please expand "COC"

Terms[edit]

Code of Conduct.

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

Code of Conduct ■ Suggestions ■ Report a Bug ■ FAQ with Windspeed36 ■ Useful Links ■ Memes

Colour Scheme: Grey and white?

Tried it on the website, but it doesnt look good, the white disapears in the background.. need more contrast

Code of Conduct.

I read some on Wiki, didnt understand half, so my answear is dont know. At the moment I did not use any assets of anythings that is not mine or I am alowed to use, so that is fine.

I did not do more than opening the website for the reason stated in the guidelines:

This is an experiment. Its a try that is probably destened to fail, but who cares.

I really want to see if it will get interaction and people will want to participate. If not, was is the point of all of this?

As I thought, no one is acctually interested. glad I didnt do much for the project.. Have a nice life?