MetallicAcid's ROG V Gene TJ08-E

Wow that rig is ballin' mate! It looks very nice already but of course improvements can always be made. Hope to see how it progresses along so good luck pal.

Subbed

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Update

Hey guys!

So, after my H80 died, I had to rethink a lot of things within my PC configuration. The H80 is now gone, the GTX670 has been sold, and a custom watercooling loop will be installed for the CPU, and a new GTX780 is joining the party!

I had decided that I would try something different in regards to the watercooling... I thought that normal soft PVC tubing is too easy, and decided to buy some acrylic tubing instead. 4 meters cost me 88kr from a local dealer biggrin.png I will be using Bitspower C47 matt black Crystal Link fittings to hold onto the tubing. Here are some pictures of the products... Please excuse any bad photography tongue.png

DSC02768_zpse40501af.jpg

DSC02784_zps67041409.jpg

DSC02649_zpsed3de398.jpg

DSC02620_zps7b8fd447.jpg

DSC02646_zpsea91760b.jpg

DSC02823_zpsd971bbe1.jpg

DSC02752_zpsa71b2b69.jpg

DSC02761_zps221e5b7e.jpg

DSC02753_zps48351a5e.jpg

Once I had most of the parts in, I decided to take a few photos of them, as well as show the latest revision in cable management and SSD placement.

DSC02818_zps3d190092.jpg

DSC02821_zpsfe45cbff.jpg

DSC02822_zpse1c97fa2.jpg

With thanks to my sponsor Aquatuning!

[www.aquatuning.se]logo_aquatuning_se_zpsf074b83f.jpg

MetallicAcid

http://www.facebook.com/metallicacidcustomspcs

Wow that rig is ballin' mate! It looks very nice already but of course improvements can always be made. Hope to see how it progresses along so good luck pal.

Subbed

Cheers for joining mate :) Stay tuned for coming updates, I will be posting a few updates tonight as I have this build log already on a couple of other forums, so I am just letting everyone catch up!

MetallicAcid

This is already an amazing build and I can tell it is going to get even better. This is Awesome!

My Rig: i5 3570k at 4.2 GHz 1.12 Volts, Hyper 212 Evo, Maximus V Gene, RM650, 840 Pro and Seagate Barracuda, 8 GB of Sniper Ram, and a GTX 770.

How did you get sponsorship?

It wasn't until after the original build log was created, when my H80 broke down, and I decided to do a custom water cooled loop. After discussing possible pricing with a representative at Aquatuning, they came to the decision to sponsor me with a couple of WC items to help me out. I don't recommend though that you go around asking everybody to give you free stuff, but rather let your modding skills do the negotiations for you.

I hope this helps!

MetallicAcid

It wasn't until after the original build log was created, when my H80 broke down, and I decided to do a custom water cooled loop. After discussing possible pricing with a representative at Aquatuning, they came to the decision to sponsor me with a couple of WC items to help me out. I don't recommend though that you go around asking everybody to give you free stuff, but rather let your modding skills do the negotiations for you.

I hope this helps!

MetallicAcid

Thanks, that helped a lot. :)

Update

Watercooling parts placement. I love how the pump sits just in front of the cut/design on the aluminium plate.

DSC02845_zps4f87197b.jpg

DSC02843_zpse3ae3cdd.jpg

Phobya and Vengeance.

DSC02849_zps8df9df59.jpg

DSC02848_zpsae4da265.jpg

DSC02853_zps99cfc7d8.jpg

Drain port placement (when the parts arrive)

DSC02842_zps37cab7ab.jpg

With thanks to my sponsor Aquatuning!

[www.aquatuning.se]logo_aquatuning_se_zpsf074b83f.jpg

MetallicAcid

This a really sexy build! Great mod work, cable sleeving and management! 10/10 

WOW man looks awesome amazing job keep them photos coming love it!

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

One of the sickest build I have ever seen.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

Love this build from OCN, oh and by the way I voted for you :d

And also OMG I can't imagine how good it will look with watercooling it looked absolute marvellous with just air cooling

You can't walk out of your own story - Rango

wow you have put a lot of work into this and it really shows great job!!!

It already looked amazing... now it's going to be freaking epic...

I'm excited :D

I have a laptop that sucks because I'm broke.

This a really sexy build! Great mod work, cable sleeving and management! 10/10 

Gorgeous!!! absolutely stunning, you have a great style

WOW man looks awesome amazing job keep them photos coming love it!

One of the sickest build I have ever seen.

Love this build from OCN, oh and by the way I voted for you :D

And also OMG I can't imagine how good it will look with watercooling it looked absolute marvellous with just air cooling

wow you have put a lot of work into this and it really shows great job!!!

It already looked amazing... now it's going to be freaking epic...

I'm excited :D

Wow guys, I just have to say that I am overwhelmed with every single positive comment regarding my ROG V Gene TJ08-E build/mod. I never expected it to be so popular, in fact, I thought that what I had done with this build was quite novice compared to other builds I have followed.

I would just like to say thank you to everybody that has followed, is following and who has left positive comments to me regarding this build. This is the driving force why I want to keep modding (to the wife's dismay :P ).

Stay tuned, I am hopefully going to start cutting and bending some tubing today!

MetallicAcid

Really nice rig !

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410

A computer you are 100% happy with?! Not possib...

OH GOD! This is so beautyful. 100% happy with seems legit now.

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

Just... moar! :D

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

UUUHHHHGGG THE SEXYNESS

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER