A GT 610, that I actually really want:P

Admire

Yes, this is a little random, but was just looking around the page of my retailer and stumpled across this little beauty, which reminded me of my DIY teenage days where we made ghetto solutions all the time.

Isn't it a beauty!?

ASUS-GT610-SL-2GD3-L.jpgA455-0612_chiclet01x_ibp_mn_3232814.jpg

ASUS GeForce GT 610 2GB Silent PhysX

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Damn that looks ugly. :P

Looks cool

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

why get the 610 when they make the 630 with the same heatsink.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Yes, this is a little random, but was just looking around the page of my retailer and stumpled across this little beauty, which reminded me of my DIY teenage days where we made ghetto solutions all the time.

Isn't it a beauty!?

ASUS-GT610-SL-2GD3-L.jpgA455-0612_chiclet01x_ibp_mn_3232814.jpg

ASUS GeForce GT 610 2GB Silent PhysX

Ive got one, ill send you some pictures if you want to see it, I will tell you, its the worst cheap ive brought so far. It looks nice of course however for the same price the 6450 butchers it and this card overheats if you do some intensive youtubing for a while. It actually throttled at one point. Anyways i put some new thermal paste on it thinking that was the problem but no it just sucks ass big time. 

10648411_608860809222407_600311136535708

Thats a picture i took a while back, the cables are bad partly due to the psu being ripped from a dell 570 and partly because it was for my mother and i had just brought some games which i wanted to play badly. The above picture is from my old phone but i can get some fancy shots with proper lighting and a dslr if need be.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Pretty nice for people who want a silent build and don't game

Exactly. Could be nice for specific purposes.....

Fetish much?

Fetish? :P Its childhood memories dude. There was a gentleman on this forum a long time ago who did this himself to an older GPU.

Damn that looks ugly. :P

I like it...and silent! And a little wolverine...

why get the 610 when they make the 630 with the same heatsink.

Didn't know they did. Im not going to buy it, but I just love heatsinks instead of small stupid fans.

Ive got one, ill send you some pictures if you want to see it, I will tell you, its the worst cheap ive brought so far. It looks nice of course however for the same price the 6450 butchers it and this card overheats if you do some intensive youtubing for a while. It actually throttled at one point. Anyways i put some new thermal paste on it thinking that was the problem but no it just sucks ass big time. 

Thats a picture i took a while back, the cables are bad partly due to the psu being ripped from a dell 570 and partly because it was for my mother and i had just brought some games which i wanted to play badly. The above picture is from my old phone but i can get some fancy shots with proper lighting and a dslr if need be.

Hehe, I don't really care about performance. I just like fanless GPUs. And the heatsink looked nice.

I hope thats not your only GPU then!:-)

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

I think that APU will prety much demolish this. It looks good but I like Sapphire R7 250 passive a lot better.

04_k.jpg

Look At This Sh*t!

It is a 6800 GT with a modded 9800 GT cooler on it, Aint it a Beauty.

post-58487-0-69821700-1424289961_thumb.j

I havent seen temps higher than 75 degrees C on it yet.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

most 970/980/960's are the same as long as you dont game hard ...

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER

Was this considered a flagship gpu?

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Was this considered a flagship gpu?

nope...its a entry level card. Its not that old.

This takes the ultimate cake for looks...

point_of_view_geforce_gtx_480_1536mb.jpg

i7 5930k . 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 DDR4 . Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming G1-WIFI . Zotac GeForce GTX 980 AMP! 4GB SLi . Crucial M550 1TB SSD . LG BD . Fractal Design Define R2 Black Pearl . SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750w . BenQ GW2765HT 2560x1440 . CM Storm QF TK MX Blue . SteelSeries Rival 
i5 2500k/ EVGA Z68SLi/ FX 8320/ Phenom II B55 x4/ MSI 790FX-GD70/ G.skill Ripjaws X 1600 8GB kit/ Geil Black Dragon 1600 4GB kit/ Sapphire Ref R9 290/ XFX DD GHOST 7770 

If you like that, you'll LOVE this Galaxy GT 630 "Fish Bone" Edition

Galaxy_FISH2-500x331.jpg

Galaxy-HOF-Fish-GPU.jpg

There is a thread here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165363-galaxy-fish-bone-vga-card/

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]