Headphone sugestion for $300-600 NZD

RZeroX

Hello I'm wondering what you would recommend for 300 to 600 NZD which is over-ear and either open or closed headphones so what would you recommend?

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

What will you be using these for? If music is an important priority when considering headphones, please specify some genres/artists you will be listening to.

Spoiler

990's are the best in the 300 range imo. I've been using them for a while but I don't know how they compare with other's in the range for at least more than a week and my other headphones are all gaming ones. But they're a good pair click here

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

I recommend that you get something that you'll like. The only way to do that successfully is to know what you like when you go shopping, so that you can get something that you like.

990's are the best in the 300 range imo. I've been using them for a while but I don't know how they compare with other's in the range for at least more than a week and my other headphones are all gaming ones. But they're a good pair click here

So you're concluding that they're the best in the price range without having tried anything else in the price range?

Have you had any experience with them?

I own them. If I had to choose between owning my computer or my headphones, I would choose my headphones :) I did a review of them if you want to read it ;)

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/265380-shure-srh-1540-review/

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

So you're concluding that they're the best in the price range without having tried anything else in the price range?

oops did not notice a couple of words were not present did not check i usually don't check if there are some missing words. What i meant was I tried others in that price range and nothing really fit my taste for more than a week. That is why IMO 990s are the best for music since it lasted more than a week unlike others wherein I returned them to a friend /gave it to a relative. If you're wondering what my tastes are in music it's every genre except death metal. In other words it's versatile but there are others better. What it really excels in is in games better than any other in the price range that I've tried.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

oops did not notice a couple of words were not present did not check i usually don't check if there are some missing words. What i meant was I tried others in that price range and nothing really fit my taste for more than a week. That is why IMO 990s are the best for music since it lasted more than a week unlike others wherein I returned them to a friend /gave it to a relative. If you're wondering what my tastes are in music it's every genre except death metal. In other words it's versatile but there are others better. What it really excels in is in games better than any other in the price range that I've tried.

Well there you have it, folks.