Boot error 0033, need help.

Syavko

Hello people.

Grandparents gave me their pc to watch whats wrong with it.

Im booting it up and I have noticed this 0033 error in right bottom corner, and dunno what to do to fix it, ive tried replace hdd, gpu, ram. But theres nothing helping me. Tried to reset bios, no changes.

pc spec i dont know, but whats written on parts is this.

on cpu is celeron 2.00ghz costarica, socket i think is 775, cuz cpu has no pins on they are in socket.

motherboard msi ms73383 ver 2.1

Ram 2gigs

Gpu. Model x550 128mb pci-e

Psu Sweex ps021v2 400w dualfan

Im now searching other motherboard to check if this pc parts will work on other MB.

But i realy need to help with this annoying thing, all hope on you guys.:))

How far into the boot are you getting? I'm guessing Windows isn't even loading.

I do know of an installer error code for "0033" that may be the issue. Have you tried booting to a Windows Recovery Disk and running "Startup Repair"?

CompTIA A+ Certified

"We are all cups, quietly and constantly being filled. The trick is knowing how to tip yourself and let the good things pour out." - Ray Bradbury

How far into the boot are you getting? I'm guessing Windows isn't even loading.

I do know of an installer error code for "0033" that may be the issue. Have you tried booting to a Windows Recovery Disk and running "Startup Repair"?

I just turn on pc and theres a black screen with only four numbers 0033 in bottom left corner, theres not even showing usual screen wheres written press del to enter bios or press f12 to enter boot menu. I have inserted windows cd, and nothing happens.

This thing annoys me badly.

Well, what did you do to reset the BIOS? DId you remove the CMOS battery? If not, try doing that, then mashing Del or F12 (that's the typical MSI option to access BIOS) and change the boot order to the CD. You can also try unplugging the HDD, and see if it will boot to CD.

CompTIA A+ Certified

"We are all cups, quietly and constantly being filled. The trick is knowing how to tip yourself and let the good things pour out." - Ray Bradbury

Well, what did you do to reset the BIOS? DId you remove the CMOS battery? If not, try doing that, then mashing Del or F12 (that's the typical MSI option to access BIOS) and change the boot order to the CD. You can also try unplugging the HDD, and see if it will boot to CD.

I unplugged pc and removed cmos battery, then i went out for a while, when I came back plugged pc back to power and turned it on, and nothing has changed :(

I think then I should just drop out it to trash saving case and psu and hdd