So AMD sends me a Free A10-7850K

MLGNOSCOPEHEADSHOTGETREKT

wut?

He changed the picture in the previous post... that was the link to the page that contained the previous image.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please聽馃え

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

He changed the picture in the previous post... that was the link to the page that contained the previous image.

oh wooooow

@MLGNOSCOPEHEADSHOTGETREKTED

Post a pic with a piece of paper that has you name on it.

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3聽| 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M聽| EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans:聽I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAMPCPARTPICKER:聽https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

why would someone bullshit about this, op just wasted his time for no reason. Its not like you will get famous because someone would send you a free cpu. get a life

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

I'm glad I can say I was part of the Great Bullshitter 2015 debacle, where someone lied about having a fucking A10 chip.聽

If you're gonna lie, at least say you got a Titan X and fake it well or something equally desirable. But a A10? LOL. Just LOL.聽

I'll pay for shipping if you give it to me.

I would at least do AMD the courtesy and review the chip for them, considering your previous review is what had them send you it.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Sad.

Oh yes that reminds me when Audi sent me an S4 since i mentioned one time i liked them.

Here it is in my driveway.

GlmInIz.jpg

聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽聽

聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽

I'm glad I can say I was part of the Great Bullshitter 2015 debacle, where someone lied about having a fucking A10 chip.聽

If you're gonna lie, at least say you got a Titan X and fake it well or something equally desirable. But a A10? LOL. Just LOL.聽

It's one of those things where you probably think, "Well, if I start out small, they might believe me."

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Or at least don't put an image that you get in the first line in a google search

Does a review of a 5350 and gets a A10-7850k ... wich is better then the 5350 and gets mad ?

I lost faith in humanity ..

Let's agree to disagree

Gimme....

Current Rig:聽聽聽CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970聽 SSD: 250GB聽Samsung 970聽EVO. 聽HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode 聽(installed on SSD)

Peripherals:聽聽Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

Sad.

Oh yes that reminds me when Audi sent me an S4 since i mentioned one time i liked them.

http://i.imgur.com/GlmInIz.jpg

Nice, you got a free car too? They sent me a free Ferrari 458, you can see the pictures on google, they are all mine don't worry聽 :P

Sad.

-snip-

pfffff I once said I liked bugatti and they sent me one, I had to sell it though, it didn't fit inside my garage. Here's proof, me and the car:

6e975a4c477027cebcf968916f412f40.jpg

pfffff I once said I liked bugatti and they sent me one, I had to sell it though, it didn't fit inside my garage. Here's proof, me and the car:

6e975a4c477027cebcf968916f412f40.jpg

Did you edit your legs too?

Sweden sent me a free koenigsegg Agera for reviewing a Saab 9-3

You like?

Man please, I got an 聽Aston Martin Vanquish, Lamborghini Gallardo, Porsche 911, Mercedes-Benz Brabus SLS AMG, Ferrari 458 Italia and Rolls Royce Ghost just for reviewing a potato. Here they are in definitely my Dubai Exotic Cars dealership, which I won for reviewing a Chicken Pot Pie.

2.jpg

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB |聽Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server:聽CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS聽PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 |聽Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB聽| Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White)聽| PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous:聽Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)