Dell u2713HM or Asus PB278Q

evctn12

I'm looking to buy a 1440p good quality monitor for ~600 euros (800) USD. I am stuck between choosing the dell u2713hm or the asus pb278q. They cost the same amount where i'm buying from and i have heard that the Dell has better color reproduction but higher input lag which is a problem as i play games occasionally. Is the input lag difference noticable or is the better color reproduction worth it.

TL;DR: im in the market for a new 1440p monitor, the Dell u2713hm or the Asus PB278q. which one should i get if they cost the same.

You will not notice the input lag, unless you are a hardcore, competitively playing FPS gamer, with super twitch fast reflexes. Then again an IPS panel will be bad choice in any case if you are.

The Dell U2713hm has an input lag is only 22ms. Anything bellow 30ms is considered very good, where you'll not notice anything even if you try for the great majority of people.

Dell has a better warranty than ASUS, where shipping is paid by Dell both direction for you, and you get to keep the monitor while you receive a replacement monitor.

Also, have a look at my monitor comparison table, the 2 monitors are there:

http://www.helpweaver.com/monitor_2013.xlsx

Hope this helps.

You will not notice the input lag, unless you are a hardcore, competitively playing FPS gamer, with super twitch fast reflexes. Then again an IPS panel will be bad choice in any case if you are.

The Dell U2713hm has an input lag is only 22ms. Anything bellow 30ms is considered very good, where you'll not notice anything even if you try for the great majority of people.

Dell has a better warranty than ASUS, where shipping is paid by Dell both direction for you, and you get to keep the monitor while you receive a replacement monitor.

Also, have a look at my monitor comparison table, the 2 monitors are there:

http://www.helpweaver.com/monitor_2013.xlsx

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much, this helped a lot! :D