Intel 4770K Haswell & GTX 670 Build, need some advice

Hello to everyone on Linustechtips forum, just made an account but have been watching Linus tech tips for a while now. I am Australian and living in Sydney, Australia.

I will be making a new build for my friend, which is intended for a lot of editing with final cut pro and the whole adobe suite. Also will be used for some gaming and everyday use.

I will have no problems as I have already built my gaming beast of a pc and a pc for another friend. I plan on overclocking this build.

I need you guys and girls to let me know what you think of the parts I have chosen.

CPU- Intel I7 4770K Haswell

Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H Motherboard

Graphics Card- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 670 Overclocked 2GB or the MSI power edition GTX 670 

Case- Fractal design Define R4 Black with the window

Power Supply- Corsair HX-750 V2 80 PLUS Gold power supply or the 650W version

SDD- Sandisk Extreme solid state drive 240gb

Hdd- Seagate Barracuda 2TB ST2000DM001

RAM- Corsair Vengeance Pro CMY16GX3M2A1600C9B 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3

CPU Cooler- Either the Corsair Hydro Series H100i CPU Cooler or the Xigmatek Dark Knight Night Hawk CPU Cooler

Fans: for the CPU Cooler- Corsair sp120 quiet edition twin pack 

Optical drive- LG Blu-Ray drive

Monitor- Samsung S27a950d 120 Hz 3d 27inch Monitor

Other parts- blue Led strip and braided cables

The gtx g70 will be more than enough for gaming, but the around 1300 CUDA cores is great for the Adobe suite.

I need to know whether I should get the Corsair HX 650w or 750w?

I also need to whether I should get the corsair H100i or the dark knight cpu cooler? or any any other suggestions

Thanks in advance

looks good but i dont know the prices in Australia but the 770 should be the same price as the 670 and more cuda cores and more powerful and 650w is fine with that setup

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Just to clarify, you are aware that Final Cut Pro is an OSX software?

looks good but i dont know the prices in Australia but the 770 should be the same price as the 670 and more cuda cores and more powerful and 650w is fine with that setup

Hey thanks for the reply felixbearpig, the price difference between the gtx 670 and 770 is around $150 so a gtx 670 is a better deal. And do could I get your opinion on the CPU coolers?

Just to clarify, you are aware that Final Cut Pro is an OSX software?

Woops, sorry I know it is only on mac I meant to say something like sony vegas

and could i get your opinion on the CPU coolers?

Woops, sorry I know it is only on mac I meant to say something like sony vegas

and could i get your opinion on the CPU coolers?

If he's at all serious about editing content, I wouldn't bother getting an aftermarket cooler at all. I would put all the money toward GPU, CPU and storage power.

If he's at all serious about editing content, I wouldn't bother getting an aftermarket cooler at all. I would put all the money toward GPU, CPU and storage power.

Yeah that is why I am getting a intel I7 4770k, Gtx 670 is still a beast gpu, im getting an ssd and the corsair hx psu is really good.