Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
7850OC

i have play "Crysis 1" this days, and is a bad experience so far (and i love play CoD MWx)

Posted · Original PosterOP

it's just me or anyone else have bad experience with Crysis 1 ?

its ok 

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Yeah it wasn't really my type of game either, you do get sucked in if you pay attention to the story.

The graphics probably aren't living up to the hype if you are just playing it now, it was outstanding on release though, even though it cost you a small fortune to max out back then and is very poorly optimized for todays hardware.

Is cool

I always thought of it as a okay game with great graphics, and the graphics don't look that great anymore (without mods)

[THE TITAN]

CASECorsair C70 (BLACK+RED Leds) | CPU:  i7 3930k | CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i | MOTHERBOARDASUS Rampage IV Formula | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB | SSD: SAMSUNG 840PRO (512GB) | 

HDD: Western Digital Black (2TB)+(2TB) GPUGTX TITAN X2 IN SLI | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | SOUND CARD: Xonar Phoebus | MONITORS: ASUS PB278Q X3 IN NVIDIA Surround |

I personally liked the story in 2 more than the one in 1. I have yet to play 3 though.

Cooler Master 690 II Advanced - I5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz - Geil Enhance Plus 1750Mhz 8Gb - ASUS ENGTX 570 DCUII - MSI Z68aGD65 - Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B - Samsung 830 128gb and Crucial m4 128gb - much other stuff not worth mentioning