What's a global news site that has the least bias?

crystal6tak

BACKSTORY:

So apparently, there's a war in Ukraine. I had no idea. Because of that I pissed one of my close friends off. I generally only browse tech news and sometimes reddit news so yea. 

Question:

What's a news site that has news about stuff happening everywhere? Like not just the US but from everywhere. And also not biased or ill informed. Cause from many of the international news I read before, they're sometimes biased and lack certain detail which makes the news sound much more different.

BACKSTORY:

So apparently, there's a war in Ukraine. I had no idea. Because of that I pissed one of my close friends off. I generally only browse tech news and sometimes reddit news so yea. 

Question:

What's a news site that has news about stuff happening everywhere? Like not just the US but from everywhere. And also not biased or ill informed. Cause from many of the international news I read before, they're sometimes biased and lack certain detail which makes the news sound much more different.

I would say either CNN or BBC since they are two of the most reputable news agencies in the world

I don't know much about news either, but my suggestions would be BBC and The Guardian.

Also, certain people hate certain news sites. Expect massive arguments over whether or not certain sites are biased.

Dum dum dumdum dum dum dum dum, dum dum dum dumdadum dudududu 'news is a tool that is abused to fool you and to leave you scared and confused! Trews is like the news, if the news was trew. I want some Trews, let's have some Trews!'

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

It doesn't take an unbiased news site to tell you that there is a war in the Ukraine. any news site at least covered this to a certain degree... don't know about russian news though.

It doesn't take an unbiased news site to tell you that there is a war in the Ukraine. any news site at least covered this to a certain degree... don't know about russian news though.

I know. It's just cause that now I'm thinking of seriously following a news site to keep up to date. And from previous experience the news site I read were just full of bias. So I'm asking which one has the least.

I read alot from a website call the conversation its actually news articles written by academics hence there actually referenced

http://theconversation.com/au

it has a AU, US, and UK sub site

Its all about those volumetric clouds

mine used to be BBC Guardian and Al Jazeera but OMFG lately the Guardian has been publishing some stupid crazy ultra femenist stuff that would make Sarkeesian look moderate.

my primary source right now is the CBC National at night and the Democracy Now Headlines on youtube in the morning. Their headlines is short concise and usually hits on stuff that I don't ever really catch on the major networks.
https://www.youtube.com/user/democracynow/featured