PC vs PS4 vs XboxOne

HmmR

What about Linux or a Hackintosh? These are free alternatives for your OS

people would argue that not LL games work on mac or linux and osx is hard to install.

and to them i say.

go fuck yourself. its free. giving up 20% of the steam library that actually matters in turn for gettign a free operatin system is worth it. the second SEO and bethesda games work on linux i am kissing windows goodbye.

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

people would argue that not LL games work on mac or linux and osx is hard to install.

and to them i say.

go fuck yourself. its free. giving up 20% of the steam library that actually matters in turn for gettign a free operatin system is worth it. the second SEO and bethesda games work on linux i am kissing windows goodbye.

I'll do the same once I've figured out how to mod all of my games to run under OpenGL, because if devs are able to convert from one API to another, surely I could do so as well.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

I'll do the same once I've figured out how to mod all of my games to run under OpenGL, because if devs are able to convert from one API to another, surely I could do so as well.

is this a wholehearted agreeing statement or a sarcastic attack?

im not going to deal with bullshit. im already in a bad mood because of some personal issues here at home. 

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

is this a wholehearted agreeing statement or a sarcastic attack?

im not going to deal with bullshit. im already in a bad mood because of some personal issues here at home. 

I'm not being sarcastic, I'm going to move Linux once I have all of my games working under it, as a lot of them cost over $50, and I want to be able to play them before I move from Windows and destroy the installation disc. Of course I'll still have a dual boot with Windows XP for any new game I purchase that doesn't run under Linux-I need to be able to mod them somehow. As it is, I'm testing out all of the popular distros on my old 100GB 2.5" HDD.

Edit: I'd give up some of my steam library as well-if I didn't have so many games that I enjoy that don't currently run under Linux.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

I'm not being sarcastic, I'm going to move Linux once I have all of my games working under it, as a lot of them cost over $50, and I want to be able to play them before I move from Windows and destroy the installation disc. Of course I'll still have a dual boot with Windows XP for any new game I purchase that doesn't run under Linux-I need to be able to mod them somehow. As it is, I'm testing out all of the popular distros on my old 100GB 2.5" HDD.

Edit: I'd give up some of my steam library as well-if I didn't have so many games that I enjoy that don't currently run under Linux.

*sigh of reliefe*

again.. as stated previoulsy im in a bad mood and i guess that effected how i read your reply.

''if the devs can do it surly i can too'' i read in a tone that was a ''yeah sure because EVERYONE can just convert shit to other formats by hand'' 

*sigh*

same, what i plan on doing is running linux and windows 10 in a udla boot config once 10 has some of its crap removed. :D 

-Jim Hensen

What about Linux or a Hackintosh? These are free alternatives for your OS

Building a gaming PC and putting linux on it, not all games support Linux and most modern games and AAA don't support Linux.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Building a gaming PC and putting linux on it, not all games support Linux and most modern games and AAA don't support Linux.

Yeah but most modern games run on mac OSX

It Won't Fail Cause of Me.

Yeah but most modern games run on mac OSX

I think Hackintosh is illegal, Apple doesn't want you to do that and I think I read it in the agreement, maybe @ShadowCaptain  @Builder @Victorious Secret can help I think one of them posted it about it, also it supports some of them not all of them.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I think Hackintosh is illegal, Apple doesn't want you to do that and I think I read it in the agreement, maybe @ShadowCaptain  @Builder @Victorious Secret can help I think one of them posted it about it, also it supports some of them not all of them.

Hackintoshing is in the grey area. Apple really doesn't care if you do it, they won't support it nor will they care if one of their updates bricks your build. 

What is illegal is RESELLING those, at least in North America. Personal use? No one cares. Commercial sales of Hackintosh builds? Get a good lawyer. 

Personally if here is no Dreamcast option, then there is no point voting. <.< >.>

(its exited not existed)as i see people rage in youtube comments which they like

i wanted to know which is best according to you and why?

the pc or ps4 or xboxone 

It's "Excited" not "Exited".

It's "Excited" not "Exited".

3c09d14adcdd6626599b630020298af374a0fd83

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

GO ahead, don't forget to include the OS also, monitor, mouse, keyboard.

Let's say for the sake of it he does have an install disk, keyboard, and mouse since you can use OEM windows installs on any pc.

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

Let's say for the sake of it he does have an install disk, keyboard, and mouse since you can use OEM windows installs on any pc.

Still you wont be able to build a PC with consoles performance -try it for yourself-, if he has a disk then he paid for it.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

I kinda like the xbox one for some exclusive and some ps4 games. although I recently bought a wiiu for smash bro and mario kart. been having a blast lately. I'm eyeing out on the zelda game too.

Live your life like a dream.

Still you wont be able to build a PC with consoles performance -try it for yourself-, if he has a disk then he paid for it.

DONE , no rebates come at me.

CPU: Intel Pentium G3258 3.2GHz Dual-Core Processor  ($65.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: MSI H81M-P33 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($44.89 @ SuperBiiz) 
Memory: Crucial 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($29.98 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: XFX Radeon R7 265 1GB Core Edition Video Card  ($131.98 @ Newegg) 
Case: Rosewill FBM-02 MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($29.66 @ Mwave) 
Power Supply: EVGA 400W ATX Power Supply  ($24.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $410.55
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-02-17 11:37 EST-0500

DONE , no rebates come at me.

CPU: Intel Pentium G3258 3.2GHz Dual-Core Processor  ($65.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: MSI H81M-P33 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($44.89 @ SuperBiiz) 
Video Card: XFX Radeon R7 265 1GB Core Edition Video Card  ($131.98 @ Newegg) 
Case: Rosewill FBM-02 MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($29.66 @ Mwave) 
Power Supply: EVGA 400W ATX Power Supply  ($24.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $410.55
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-02-17 11:37 EST-0500

OS?  ;)