PC vs PS4 vs XboxOne

HmmR

30 locked is not that bad compared to 30 on a pc i have a pc and a console so

True, on PC u notice it more due to the lower latency and higher refresh rate of the monitors 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

TSM

Intel i7-7770K | Asus Maximus X Hero  | EVGA GTX980 SuperClocked | 16GB Memory| Samsung 960 EVO M.2 | Corsair RM 750W | Dell 27" S2716DG main display | Dual Dell ST2320L 23" Secondary displays | Windows 10

Logitech G710+ Keyboard | Logitech G502 mouse | Kingston HyperX Cloud headset | Corsair H100i 

60 is still allot better that 30 and if console had 60 for a week i guarentee you you woudnt want to go back

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

My reasoning for disgust towards consoles is simple. Most AAA titles are developed with consoles in mind. Take them out of the equation and all of the sudden you get games with Far improved graphic quality / customization options. Most of these "console ports" have minimal option settings. low med high ultra with a few sliders in-between. Take those same games and gear them for PC and devs would add FAR more customization. If people want to game at 30 fps and are content i don't really care. Like i don't care if you drive a ford pinto. but a ford pinto doesn't affect my cars performance. 

i7 4770k/Maximus VII Hero/Titan X/ 500gb 850evox2 r0/1000 EVGA G2

Am I on pc master race subreddit?

There isn't any up-tipping. 

m'lady

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I can't speak for AMD, but Nvidia supports locking vsync at half refresh rate if you would prefer a smooth 30 to constant fluctuation.

"Are u existed that u can stream games to pc from xboxone?"

I thought it was the other way around? Stream PC to xbone?

In any case...

PC for everything...

Entertainment : Easier to browse the web, faster access to websites(internet access on console is just... slow), have all the media you want in any format you want without having to convert anything, create your own content.

Exclusive : Biggest backward compatible library than any consoles ever, massive amount of exclusives that consoles can only dream to have (mostly indie but a few AAA too)

Better for gaming : PC. A gamepad has it's uses, but a keyboard and mouse will almost always be superior, especially in any games that involve shooting/precise camera movement.

PC might cost a bit more at the start, but considering how much more you can do with it and how much cheaper our games tend to be, in the end it even out.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

It's starting. Get ready for war!

Project Virtus:

CPU: i7-4790K CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Gigabyte ga-z97x-gaming 5 Memory:  G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB HDD: WD Black 1TB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB GPU: Msi GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4 Case: Corsair Spec-02 PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850G2

Taken that most of the Linus Tech Tips community are a part of the PC-masterrace these numbers doesn't surprise me at all. What we should do is to make mainstream news make such a poll to get an idea of how the general population thinks. What did I just say, make mainstream news do anything remotely scientific about technology, I must be high... 

Written by Kasper Fredenslund

"Are u existed that u can stream games to pc from xboxone?"

I thought it was the other way around? Stream PC to xbone?

In any case...

PC for everything...

Entertainment : Easier to browse the web, faster access to websites(internet access on console is just... slow), have all the media you want in any format you want without having to convert anything, create your own content.

Exclusive : Biggest backward compatible library than any consoles ever, massive amount of exclusives that consoles can only dream to have (mostly indie but a few AAA too)

Better for gaming : PC. A gamepad has it's uses, but a keyboard and mouse will almost always be superior, especially in any games that involve shooting/precise camera movement.

PC might cost a bit more at the start, but considering how much more you can do with it and how much cheaper our games tend to be, in the end it even out.

'Exclusive : Biggest backward compatible library than any consoles ever, massive amount of exclusives that consoles can only dream to have (mostly indie but a few AAA too)'

All consoles ever combined*

Written by Kasper Fredenslund

PS4 and Xbox One here in Australia is $600-700. My PC initially was $700 and already 2.5 times more powerful than the PS4 (FX-8350, R9 270X).

So which one is the most obvious choice?

Ehh graphics in the PS4 is basically a R9 270X..but idk why the PS4 runs in a lower resolution. 

of course im gonna say pc but im started to wonder if i should just go for a ps4.

think about, we pay big $$$ to play games and they  are just dishing out shitty console ports left and right nowadays. makes me kinda urked that a ps4 can play some games better than my gaming pc can play them.

plus i want to play  ff15, and ufc.

shit now i have to have both pc and ps4 :D

cpu:i7-4770k    gpu: msi reference r9 290x  liquid cooled with h55 and hg10 a1     motherboard:z97x gaming 5   ram:gskill sniper 8 gb

I think consoles are good for people with tighter budgets, and people who love HALO, like me.but if u can get a pc lol

Handle every stressful situation like a dog; if you can't eat it or play with it, just pee on it and walk away.

I am surprised people honestly think that pc has the best exclusives. 95% of just indie games. Of any console ever I think ps3 still has by miles the best exclusives. 

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

I am surprised people honestly think that pc has the best exclusives. 95% of just indie games. Of any console ever I think ps3 still has by miles the best exclusives. 

Consoles started exclusives in the first place to attract people to them. Of course, no matter how hard companies try, they will never be able to have the same amount of 'exclusives' as a PC, for the sheer fact that there is a lot less crap to go through to develop a game for PC, sure a game for consoles is made for just the single console, but when the hardware itself is so far removed from what most devs would normally use, not as many will create games for them. The day I see any console with more 'exclusives' than PCs-or even more games than PCs, is the day that I check myself into a mental hospital.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Consoles started exclusives in the first place to attract people to them. Of course, no matter how hard companies try, they will never be able to have the same amount of 'exclusives' as a PC, for the sheer fact that there is a lot less crap to go through to develop a game for PC, sure a game for consoles is made for just the single console, but when the hardware itself is so far removed from what most devs would normally use, not as many will create games for them. The day I see any console with more 'exclusives' than PCs-or even more games than PCs, is the day that I check myself into a mental hospital.

Umm, the best exclusives. Not the most. It's pretty obvious pc has the most. But most of them are crap.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Ok let's put some fire on it since it's meant to be like that...

attachicon.gifPcmaster_1.png

I need to make one of those for the glory days of consoles-with the title 'In ancient times, consoles were superior'

Umm, the best exclusives. Not the most. It's pretty obvious pc has the most. But most of them are crap.

They are crap because that's the way console manufacturers want it. Example: Microsoft released Halo 1 and 2 on PC, and then realized that in doing so they would lose console sales, so what happened? No more Halo games got released on PC.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

I second this. Our exclusives are currently a load of crappy indie games and the occasional gem.

I need to make one of those for the glory days of consoles-with the title 'In ancient times, consoles were superior'

LOL, few weeks ago i also found a PC Gaming MR Poem :P

Don't get mad, get even...

They are crap because that's the way console manufacturers want it. Example: Microsoft released Halo 1 and 2 on PC, and then realized that in doing so they would lose console sales, so what happened? No more Halo games got released on PC.

The reasons don't make the ps3 exclusives any less better. They are still better lol. 360 and ps2 had some legendary exclusives too.

PC can run games from old consoles and DOS, it gets new stuff first, consoles are lagging behind, PC is cheaper both long term and short term, PC has more games, you can do more with a PC, shall I continue?

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

Not sure what result you were expecting ^^

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

of course im gonna say pc but im started to wonder if i should just go for a ps4.

think about, we pay big $$$ to play games and they  are just dishing out shitty console ports left and right nowadays. makes me kinda urked that a ps4 can play some games better than my gaming pc can play them.

plus i want to play  ff15, and ufc.

shit now i have to have both pc and ps4 :D

Well, fortunately that's not the case in the majority of titles :) the shit ports only make more noise than the good ones. If you must play a console exclusive you don't have much of a choice though :(

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*