PC vs PS4 vs XboxOne

HmmR

Cracked windows is illegal, Linux won't do it, not all modern games, AAA titles available on Linux, getting Linux for a gaming PC is stupid.

Alright then.

Windows can still be used when not activated (purchased) in all legality. If on Linux, you can use this, https://www.playonlinux.com/ .

If It wouldn't be SEGA making a console that can read CD's, Nintendo would have never contracted Sony to make a CD player that can read games, and so the Play Station would have never been born, and if the GameCube and the PS2 wouldn't have good sales Microsoft  would have never entered the Console marketing..... Conclusion... If it wouldn't be SEGA and Nintedo PS and XB would have never existed  <_<  I'm out... bich.... *swagly goes away*

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

real life photo of Tim Drake

sticker,375x360.png

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

I think that soon people that where neutral will start raging because we all know that both have pros and cons. 

No. Nobody understands that both have Pros.

So many people on LTT flat up disregard console gaming because it's inferior.

A lot of people can't run games over 30FPS on PC, what's your point?

yes but all the people who can run over 30 do run over 30 

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

real life photo of Tim Drake

sticker,375x360.png

ahahahahhahaahaha

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

I actually just did a 10 page term paper for my college English Composition II class that outlines all of the points you are asking and even breaks down the average 2 year cost of ownership for all three Xbox One, PS4, and pc. I landed a 97.4 A on that paper with some help from some of the people here. I will tell you not being bias in any way just looking at all of the information that I came across and compiled for my paper that the pc wins the 2 year cost of ownership by a minimum of $500.

I guess you thought all games cost 60$, now games on PlayStation store they have pretty good deals and sales, PS+ is also a great service that gives you extra deals and free games for the duration for a month also the games they offer are pretty good, I know paying for online is bullshit but PS+ is a great service.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

People that are ignoring posts about that do understand and thats about 90%. You dont see them because they dont care.

PLENTY of people know that they both have Pros...

Just because many of us are PC gamers doesn't make us stupid. Posting more of the exact same thing just fans the flames and brings the ignorance out.

Edit: Tim Drake, if you no longer own a console, why even bring this up.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

Alright then.

Windows can still be used when not activated (purchased) in all legality. If on Linux, you can use this, https://www.playonlinux.com/ .

Thanks for understanding and willing to have a civilized conversation.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Just because many of us are PC gamers doesn't make us stupid. Posting more of the exact same thing just fans the flames and brings the ignorance out.

In my experience there is barely anyone..

Am I on pc master race subreddit?

No, I just see too many people bashing consoles on LTT and it pisses me off.

Oh so I am a console peasant when I no longer own a console? Makes sense.

See yourself out please.

Calm down amigo, I was making a joke.

Someone wake up on the wrong side of bed? lol

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

In my experience there is barely anyone..

Then you need to look harder. This post is clickbait 101.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

If It wouldn't be SEGA making a console that can read CD's, Nintendo would have never contracted Sony to make a CD player that can read games, and so the Play Station would have never been born, and if the GameCube and the PS2 wouldn't have good sales Microsoft  would have never entered the Console marketing..... Conclusion... If it wouldn't be SEGA and Nintedo PS and XB would have never existed  <_<  I'm out... bich.... *swagly goes away*

And if it wasnt for Ralph Baer we never would have had Space War in 1959 or for Nolan Bushnell we never would have had the Colecovision and Baer for Atari no gaming console or gaming pc would have ever come to exist.

Edit: Tim Drake, if you no longer own a console, why even bring this up.

This^

Everyone worth talking to on this forum (i.e with knowledge of computers and a developed brain) know that there are pros and cons to both.

@Tim Drake

This^

Everyone worth talking to on this forum (i.e with knowledge of computers and a developed brain) know that there are pros and cons to both.

@Tim Drake

I agree with you there.

@Tim Drake

Why do we keep doing this. We all know PC is better, period.

and hes hit the nail on the head ^^^^^^ basically this is all that need to be said on the argument 

and hes hit the nail on the head ^^^^^^ basically this is all that need to be said on the argument 

Nope. Leave with your ignorance.

I think I can argue/disprove 6 of your 7 consoles pros.

Feel free. I like to learn/develop new points :)