PC vs PS4 vs XboxOne

HmmR

I don't get the point of streaming since you can't change the gfx settings and it makes no sense... Unless they add a windows element that would allow you to run the games at native 1080p/60fps lol.

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

I was kidding -.-

i hope you didnt think i would report you for that hahaha  :lol:

You never know , i got warning point for making a 970 joke once and since then i am careful.

Wut, people get so easily hurt and cry to mods.

That mod must be stupid if he gave you points for that.

Wut, people get so easily hurt and cry to mods.

That mod must be stupid if he gave you points for that.

Water under the bridge.

But yeah it was stupid as hell ;/

I thought i was getting another one right now :(

DONE , no rebates come at me.

CPU: Intel Pentium G3258 3.2GHz Dual-Core Processor  ($65.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: MSI H81M-P33 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($44.89 @ SuperBiiz) 
Memory: Crucial 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($29.98 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: XFX Radeon R7 265 1GB Core Edition Video Card  ($131.98 @ Newegg) 
Case: Rosewill FBM-02 MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($29.66 @ Mwave) 
Power Supply: EVGA 400W ATX Power Supply  ($24.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $410.55
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-02-17 11:37 EST-0500

Change the PSU, 1GB GPU for 1080p gaming ???? are you drunk ??? don't tell me 1080p doesn't use more than 1GB it does, if you used this card expect stuttering and a terrible experience, can I ask for OS ??? Monitor ?? 

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Never seen this topic before, silly kids.

Change the PSU, 1GB GPU for 1080p gaming ???? are you drunk ??? don't tell me 1080p doesn't use more than 1GB it does, if you used this card expect stuttering and a terrible experience, can I ask for OS ??? Monitor ?? 

Do consoles come with monitor?

You can use window 10 technical preview or get a w 8.1 for 20 bucks lol.

Consoles dont do 1080p in all games keep that in mind.

Also mind your tone with me dear.

Video Card: MSI Radeon R7 260X 2GB Video Card  ($128.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $407.56
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-02-17 12:11 EST-0500

Do consoles come with monitor?

You can use window 10 technical preview or get a w 8.1 for 20 bucks lol.

Consoles dont do 1080p in all games keep that in mind.

Also mind your tone with me dear.

Video Card: MSI Radeon R7 260X 2GB Video Card  ($128.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $407.56
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-02-17 12:11 EST-0500

Nope but you use your TV with your console, if you going to tell me then you can use your PC with your TV then read my previous posts,  20 bucks form where ?? G2A and other re sellers than aren't trusted by MS and sell a lot of MSDN and stollen keys for windows, I know they don't always do 1080p, mind my tone ?? , your build isn't on par with consoles performance and I will take the PS4 as my console, your PSU is still very shady. 

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Nope but you use your TV with your console, if you going to tell me then you can use your PC with your TV then read my previous posts,  20 bucks form where ?? G2A and other re sellers than aren't trusted by MS and sell a lot of MSDN and stollen keys for windows, I know they don't always do 1080p, mind my tone ?? , your build isn't on par with consoles performance and I will take the PS4 as my console, your PSU is still very shady. 

You can use a pc with a TV yes its called HDMI.

Why you gotta start this? We all know hats better, it's just gonna start a fanboy war.

i5 3570k @ 4.9 ghz/1.27 volts, Asus P8Z77-V LK8 Gb Corsair 1600mhzGigabyte Windforce R9 290 1140/1625, Silverstone RV02, Kingston V300 120 gb, 1 TB WD Blue HDD,Seagate barracuda, Evga Supernova 750 G2Hyper 212 EvoWindows 8.1, K70 Red LED Blue switch, Razer Deathadder 2012, Sennehiser HD 598

You can use a pc with a TV yes its called HDMI.

I see you haven't read my previous comments so I'm going to refer you to this thread to read my discussion about PC and TV, start from there girl and go keep reading   :)

Better ???????///

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

I see you haven't read my previous comments so I'm going to refer you to this thread to read my discussion about PC and TV, start from there girl and go down  :) .

I dont even....

First random video on youtube ...

Why you gotta start this? We all know hats better, it's just gonna start a fanboy war.

Cause dis is da interwebs.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

(its exited not existed)as i see people rage in youtube comments which they like

i wanted to know which is best according to you and why?

the pc or ps4 or xboxone 

it's excited..

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

-snip-

1. You didn't respond to my other comments.

2. I see you didn't get my point and haven't even tried, can you tell me what my point was ??

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

1. Yes you can use a TV with a PC, I have SEVERAL irl friends that do it right now

2. 20 bucks from G2A, r/software swap or similar

3. That PSU is not shady at all

4. That build is EASILY on par with console performance and EASILY surpasses it

5. Yes mind your tone, you are accusing someone of drunk when that person is 100% right and you use an excessive amount of "?" for no reason. That usually implies you think the other person is being an idiot

I see you haven't read my previous comments so I'm going to refer you to this thread to read my discussion about PC and TV, start from there girl and go down   :) .

I"m losing my patience with you. This could not be more condescending so you are hereby requested to IMMEDIATELY change your tone and show respect to your fellow forum members.

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

1. Yes you can use a TV with a PC, I have SEVERAL irl friends that do it right now

2. 20 bucks from G2A, r/software swap or similar

3. That PSU is not shady at all

4. That build is EASILY on par with console performance and EASILY surpasses it

5. Yes mind your tone, you are accusing someone of drunk when that person is 100% right and you use an excessive amount of "?" for no reason. That usually implies you think the other person is being an idiot

I"m losing my patience with you. This could not be more condescending so you are hereby requested to IMMEDIATELY change your tone and show respect to your fellow forum members.

dafuq ??????? losing patience fine I'm sorry okay I'm sorry, not showing respect how exactly ??? 

1. You can but I see you didn't get my point or even try.

2. Not a trusted re seller by MS are they ?? 

3.It isn't even 80+.

4. Really now, a G3258 and R7 260X is on par with PS4 ??

5. Fine I'm sorry.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Video Card: XFX Radeon R7 265 2GB Video Card  ($140.98 @ Newegg) 
Total: $419.55
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-02-17 12:35 EST-0500

Not but this will easily.

dafuq ??????? losing patience fine I'm sorry okay I'm sorry, not showing respect how exactly ??? 

1. You can but I see you didn't get my point or even try.

2. Not a trusted re seller by MS are they ?? 

3.It isn't even 80+.

4. Really now, a G3258 and R7 260X is on par with PS4 ??

5. Fine I'm sorry.

Disrespectful how? Let me quote you: "start from there girl and go down". If you do not deem that disrespectful then I get the impression that your ability to judge is clouded

1. You had no point, you can use it perfectly fine as a monitor, there is no other point to be made

2. Doesn't have to be a trusted reseller. Also I've gotten quite a bit of keys via r/Software swap and they are easier to deal with than most "Trusted" resellers in my experiences (And they are in abundance)

3. 80+ is only a reflection of efficiency. NOT quality

4. Yes, easily

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Disrespectful how? Let me quote you: "start from there girl and go down". If you do not deem that disrespectful then I get the impression that your ability to judge is clouded

1. You had no point, you can use it perfectly fine as a monitor, there is no other point to be made

2. Doesn't have to be a trusted reseller. Also I've gotten quite a bit of keys via r/Software swap and they are easier to deal with than most "Trusted" resellers in my experiences (And they are in abundance)

3. 80+ is only a reflection of efficiency. NOT quality

4. Yes, easily

Fine I will fix that, "start from there and keep reading :)"

1. Will someone didn't read my posts.

2. You can also clone your windows and it will work that doesn't change anything.

3. Show me a review or something that proves that the PSU has greatish quality.

4.Prove it.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Video Card: XFX Radeon R7 265 2GB Video Card  ($140.98 @ Newegg) 
Total: $419.55
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-02-17 12:35 EST-0500

Not but this will easily.

With OS ~500$ so not the same price as PS4 and even without OS not the same price as PS4.

You have a nice skill in building

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

With OS ~500$ so not the same price as PS4 and even without OS not the same price as PS4.

You have a nice skill in building

420 bucks considering you dont have to pay for online play.

Thats a good deal.

Cheaper games on the pc , I would take that deal.

1. Will someone didn't read my posts.

2. You can also clone your windows and it will work that doesn't change anything.

3. Show me a review or something that proves that the PSU has greatish quality.

4.Prove it.

1. Then link me your point because I read the thread and saw nothing about a point, I might have read over it though

2. This has no relation to what I said

3. First off it's EVGA. If this PSU fries components then EVGA will honor it when you ask for compensation, guaranteed. Second it's based off of the same platform as the 500W (albeit without the 80+) and the 500W is a SOLID PSU and it's on par with the B1 PSU's which are good overall.

4. http://www.anandtech.com/bench/product/1044Above 30 fps or 60 fps on settings that look better than on console

Edit:

Also PC is not cheaper on the initial purchase, it's cheaper in the long run (Well, it's easily cheaper on a few months) which is what matters. Truthfully you should take into account the $60 a month you pay just to be able to play online multiplayer, a cost that PC does not have. The 360/PS3 lasted 8 years so take that as a reference, that's $480 making the total cost without a single game $880

1. Then link me your point because I read the thread and saw nothing about a point, I might have read over it though

2. This has no relation to what I said

3. First off it's EVGA. If this PSU fries components then EVGA will honor it when you ask for compensation, guaranteed. Second it's based off of the same platform as the 500W (albeit without the 80+) and the 500W is a SOLID PSU and it's on par with the B1 PSU's which are good overall.

4. http://www.anandtech.com/bench/product/1044Above 30 fps or 60 fps on settings that look better than on console

Edit:

Also PC is not cheaper on the initial purchase, it's cheaper in the long run (Well, it's easily cheaper on a few months) which is what matters. Truthfully you should take into account the $60 a month you pay just to be able to play online multiplayer, a cost that PC does not have. The 360/PS3 lasted 8 years so take that as a reference, that's $480 making the total cost without a single game $880

1.Here you GO please read to the ending.

2. Having a better experience doesn't mean anything, some G2A keys are from MSDN accounts, G2A isn't a trusted re seller, have you ever thought why those places sell a lot cheaper than other places ??? those places are shady very shady and you can't deny that.

3. That's impressive.

4. Nope, PS4 actually uses high settings in it's games see this video on Metro LL and read the article if you want too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZP8GkGPWYw 

60$ a month ?? it's 50$ for a whole year and it adds additional benefits too, you get to play some great tittles for 30 days for free, get additional deals on games, I know paying to play online is shitty m8 I h8 too but PS+ is a great service.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ