Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wildefriend1

Should I get this girl I like a valentine?

Posted · Original PosterOP

I'm pretty sure that she doesn't like me but I think it would be nice if I gave her a box of chocolates in class. Any opinions?

Worth a try. 

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

That depends a lot on the girl. Not everyone like to show affection in public, especially around people they know.

If I were you, I would do it when you have a one-on-one with the girl.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

A confession.

Awareness is key. Never enough, even in the face of futility. Speak the truth as if you may never get to say it again. This world is full of ugly. Change it they say. The only way is to reveal the ugly. To change the truth you must first acknowledge it. Never pretend it isn't there. Never bend the knee.

Please quote my post in your reply, so that I will be notified and can respond to it. Thanks.

Go for it.

Computer's don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose. By now your name and particulars have been fed into every laptop, desktop, mainframe and supermarket scanner that collectively make up the global information conspiracy, otherwise known as The Beast.

You just be careful. Computers have already beaten the Communists at chess. Next thing you know, they'll be beating humans.

Do it one on one rather than in class.

System: i7 - 3770k with H100i | EVGA GTX680 OC | MSI Z77A-GD80 | Creative SB X-Fi Titanium HD | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1666 MHz | Samsung 850 EVO - 840 Pro | WD RED 4TB | Corsair AX850 | Cooler Master 690 Advanced II | Dell Ultrasharp 27" 1440p U2713HM

Do it, because yolo (I think this is an appropriate time to use yolo)

Why not just do it now? 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Definitely but as ^^^^^^^ said 1 on 1 

Current system - ASUS FX503VD

ExSystem

Spoiler

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Sure... a couple of guidelines:

1: No chocolate from a dollar store

2: No cheap looking chocolate, buy a well known good brand.
2.5: Remember, quality chocolate, not quantity.

3: Don't be creepy about it.

4: Don't even think about doing anything that might possibly be creepy...

5: ???

6: Profit.

THIS IS MY SUPER TEENY TINY SIGNATURE!

Ain't it just the cutest little signature.

Some would argue it is the cutest little signature ever.

A flower, or small bunch of flowers is better than a box of chocolates. Some girls are sensitive about such things.

Don't get a red rose. That has meaning. Get a yellow, or perhaps even pink rose. Dark red could also be used. If you don't understand what I mean, look up the meaning of rose colors.

Good luck!

Current PC:

Spoiler

*WORK IN PROGRESS*

Mothballed PC:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Depends on the girl. If you do it anonymous, you won't lose anything and she will be happy.

If you don't, she'll probably still be happy. 

"There's no such thing as perfect. You're beautiful as you are Courage. With all your imperfections you can do anything." - Bathtub Barracuda

"How can someone win if winning means that someone loses" - Scatman John

"64 bits, 32 bits, 16 bits, 8 bits, 4 bits, 2 BITS, 1 BIT, HALF BIT, QUARTER BIT, THE WRIST GAAAAAAME!!!" - Angry Video Game Nerd

Gear:                           .                                                                                                                         .

Spoiler

PC:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 || Motherboard: MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon || RAM: 2x8GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3200Mhz (running at 2933Mhz) || GPU: Gigabyte Auros RX 580 4GB || Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB || Cooling: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 || Case: Thermaltake Core G21 TG || PSU: Corsair RMx 750W

Peripherals:

Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT-990 250 Ohm || Mouse: Roccat Kiro || Keyboard: Coolermaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB || Mousepad: CM Storm Swift-RX XXL || Graphics tablet: Wacom Intuos Pen Small

Old PC:

CPU: AMD Athlon X2 255 || Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD PRO || RAM: 4x2GB DDR3 || GPU: Nvidia Quadro 512MB || Case: Antec Sonata III || PSU: Antec Earthwatts 500W Bronze

Minibois' Digital Art Thread

Reviews: Coolermaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB || Wacom Intuos Pen Small || Roccat Kiro

Threads: Pokémon Thread || Dutch Talk || Super Smash Bros. Melee Thread

Setup: Current setup

I think chocolate in general's a bad idea ;)

If he doesn't know if she likes him, he clearly doesn't know her that well. She might be allergic. She might not even like chocolate. Or the type of chocolate he picks.

Too many variables. Flowers ftw.

Current PC:

Spoiler

*WORK IN PROGRESS*

Mothballed PC:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Don't do it. Don't waste the money. Girls are just gold diggers. You got to shimmy your way into her life

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

But if she likes creepy guys?!

Just when you are together at a nice expensive restaurant you've saved up months for to eat there, suddenly pull your pants down and ask her to come with you to a love hotel.

Aww :3

Im sure she wont take it badly , worse thing it can happen is she saying thank you and moving on.

Its worth a shot.

Assuming she is not a B word.

I would try to be nice if that happened to me.

That depends a lot on the girl. Not everyone like to show affection in public, especially around people they know.

If I were you, I would do it when you have a one-on-one with the girl.

Do it this way.

In my experience (none of which has ever led to me having a girlfriend), the public setting can be a bit of an odd one. They may feel pressured into doing something they regret since they're around their friends and their friends may pressure them into it, some girls/guys just don't like public affection, etc.

“I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

The Desktops

Main Rig: CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K | RAM: 16GB DDR4-2400 | Motherboard: Asus Strix Z270E | Storage: 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x1TB HDD | GPU: GTX 1080 Strix O8G

Cooling: Dual 240mm AIOs | Case: Fractal Design Meshify C (modified) | PSU: EVGA GS 550W

VR Rig: CPU: Intel Core i5-3570 | RAM: 8GB DDR3-1600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 | Storage: 256GB SSD + 750GB HDD | GPU: GTX 1060 6GB SSC Cooling: 92mm Tower Cooler Push/Pull | Case: Silverstone GD09B | PSU: Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700W | HMD: Oculus Rift CV1 with 2 sensors

Server: CPU: 2x Intel Xeon E5645 | RAM: 16GB DDR3-1333 ECC | Motherboard: Supermicro X8DAi | GPU: Sparkle GTX 550 Ti

Cooling: 92mm Tower Cooler, Zalman CNPS9900MAX-R | Storage: 1TB HDD | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX TG | PSU: Corsair CX550M

X230 Frankenstein | CPU: Intel Core i5-3210M | RAM: 8GB DDR3-1600 | Storage: 256GB SSD | GPU: Intel HD 4000 | Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper T2 (modified) | Case: Amazon 1A7 Cardboard Box

The Portables

Lenovo X230: CPU: Intel Core i5-3210M | RAM: 4GB DDR3-1600 | Storage: 128GB SSD | GPU: Intel HD 4000 | Lenovo 44+ 84Wh Battery

MacBook Air (Early 2015, A1466) 13": CPU: Intel Core i5-5250M | RAM: 4GB DDR3-1600 | Storage: 256GB SSD | GPU: Intel HD 6000

iPhone XS Max 64GB Space Grey | Apple Watch Series 2 42mm | AirPods (2nd Generation)

But if she likes creepy guys?!

Then RUN FOREST RUN! She be cray!

THIS IS MY SUPER TEENY TINY SIGNATURE!

Ain't it just the cutest little signature.

Some would argue it is the cutest little signature ever.

Not in class dude! Even if she likes you she might cut you down just cause the entire class is watching... Do it during recess or after class.

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W