NEED ADVICE: Stuck in Silver 2 (CS:GO)

Tro

friends

Uhm... I wish...

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

I know how to play, thanks. I bet you're on the globaloffensive subreddit a lot, since you automatically assume every silver sucks. Bye.

Actualy nice guess , I am.

If you're silver then you dont know how to play. Its as basic as it is.Nobody said ur bad or something because generaly people just are new to the game thats it.

I was S4 i told you what to work on to progress but if you keep getting ofended pitch a tent and make a fire couse ur going to be in the Silver for a long time ;)

Actualy nice guess , I am.

If you're silver then you dont know how to play. Its as basic as it is.Nobody said ur bad or something because generaly people just are new to the game thats it.

I was S4 i told you what to work on to progress but if you keep getting ofended pitch a tent and make a fire couse ur going to be in the Silver for a long time ;)

nice troll

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

I got silver 5 in 4 weeks, only because i had a group to play with. Add me on steam if you want a group. ,

Steam:Drift and Drift_2 <p>(name is hunter) Lets play:)

I got silver 5 in 4 weeks, only because i had a group to play with. Add me on steam if you want a group. ,

I will if i need to. After my 7 day ban is over I'm gonna be looking for people/groups. I'll add you if i choose to :) Thanks man!

So first of all, I feel like my skill level should be a MINIMUM of Silver Elite, probably somewhere in gold though.

So when i first started playing CSGO, i never played it before and didn't understand anything.

When i first won 10 comp matches I was given Silver 1 rank, appropriate at the time.

Since then I've ranked up to S2, but I can't get out of this shithole.

About 1 week ago, I was playing with a SHIT team, we already kicked one guy for teamkilling, and now another one started.

After him TKing me 3 times, i was stupid enough to get him back at the start of the round, 7 day ban.

During this 7 day ban i played about 25+ hours on Arena 1v1 servers.

After this ban I went straight back to Comp matches, I had 3 AMAZING games with AWESOME teammates, a lot of communication and great teamplay.

I always start of the game with saying "Hey, How are you guys doing" over comms.

The 4th game I played though, I said hello to my teammates, and no one said anything back. Not a good start.

They were pre-made, as their ping values were very similar and it seemed like they were talking in Skype/TS.

I was MVP a couple of times, helping my team despite there being no communication AT ALL.

With me at the top of the score* board, I was feeling okay about the game, Although we were losing 12-5.

BUT THEN:

Completely unexpected; A votekick occured: "Kick player: Raw-Torch?" (me).

Within 2 seconds everyone voted YES and I was looking at the CSGO menu screen with a yellow bar; "Competitive cooldown: 7 days" With reason stated; "Kicked from too many recent games".

I haven't been kicked in about 2 months from ANY game in CSGO Comp, So this was a... Not so pleasant surprise...

To the point:

I need advice. How do i get out of here? With all these cooldowns I can't even play comp, All because of terrible teammates.

I currently have 110 hours in CSGO and I LOVE the game, Just the MM system is harsh...

What do I do? I want to play with good, communicating teammates, not these retarded players that get me banned for no reason.

man I feel ur pain. When I first got that game I was a dumb pc gamer I had my dpi on 2800 and sensitivy on 8 and I got placed at silver 2 but after I learned that was wrong i went done to 1600 dpi and 0.7 sensitivity and that made a huge impact my kd went for 0.42 to 0.97 but now no matter how hardi try I will like win 2 games in a row then I would be put with a bad team that doesn't do call out what so ever and I'm like stuck in silver 2 now

Cpu: i7 4790k Mobo: Asus z97-A  PSU:Ultra Semi-Modular 850w SSD: Kingston 240gb HDD: Segate 1tb Ram: 2x8gb G.Skill ram GPU: Zotaz GTX 980 AMP! Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed 

That's not really my playstyle... I prefer playing tactically, which requires proper teammates.

Frankly tactics don't mean anything at that level. Nobody has correct "tactics" and things that will be successful in silver may teach you bad habits for higher ranks. The best way to dominate anything in Silver and low Gold is to just learn how to aim. Spam death match and practice with the AK/M4. I literally tried CS for the first time less than a month ago and have been on a 80-90% win streak so far to Gold Nova Master (still have a long ways to go) after starting in Silver 2. My winrate skyrocketed just by learning the aiming mechanics of different guns by spamming death match. Your aim isn't good enough unless you get MVP/top frag 75%+ of the time in Death Match.

I haven't played nearly enough to know any high level tactics or strategy, just pure common sense and knowing how to aim has been enough to carry me decently far, decently quick.

I know how to play, thanks. I bet you're on the globaloffensive subreddit a lot, since you automatically assume every silver sucks. Bye.

This right here shows why you are silver. Your attitude is horrible, you instantly dismiss any advice and insist what you are doing is correct. If you are stuck in Silver 2, you do not know how to play. If you knew how to play, you wouldn't be stuck in Silver 2. The same excuse of "crappy teammates" can be seen across all games. The only common denominator in each game you lose is yourself. Its the same as every Bronze/Silver LoL player who insists they belong in gold+. Even if they are good mechanically, there is almost always an attitude issue holding them in place.

Same thing applies in CS. Even if you top frag every time, even if you communicate and start the match friendly, you can still lose it for your team. The second you start complaining about your team doing poorly or not having mics, you already lost the game. It doesn't motivate your team, it just makes them play worse, team kill, or quit entirely. I'm guessing you have a similar response of "I know how to play, thanks." every time a teammate gives you advice ingame.

If you play at a higher level than your current rank consistently, you will rank up over time. The other team is just as likely to get bad players as you are. If you play well consistently, you will rank up, regardless of teammates. Also in Silver 2, you can single handedly carry games if you "know how to play".

If you want to add me on Steam, I'll play with you on a smurf account. Keep in mind I started CS literally less than a month ago. Although I'm no pro, I have had a very easy time getting to GNM so far, so I may be able to give a different perspective than others who have spent 2000+ hours on the game.

Oh i heard about that, I guess i can give that a shot.

Thanks for the advice man :)

Keep in mind that playing CEVO won't change your rank, only official MM will change your rank.

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

Try to find friends that have about the same ranks and just have fun, ranking up will then happen when the time comes, of course if something is done about smurfs.

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3