Concern about the livestream

ObeseWalrus

Many livestreams I have seen, have had tons of spammers and they are back every time. Even tonight there was tons of this "raise ur dongers" nonsense, and I'm quite frankly tired of it. Is we could give instabans to people who spam the livestream that would be great!

Thanks for your concern

-ObeseWalrus

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I don't even look at the Twitch chat. I go full screen or pop the stream out and size it in a convenient fashion.

Twitch chats will always be really hard to follow and spammy, just fullscreen it or put the twitter stream next to it :)

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

I don't even look at the Twitch chat. I go full screen or pop the stream out and size it in a convenient fashion.

^ Dont bother with twitch chat, does not help you one bit during the livestream

RAWR signature became a bunch of HTML codes

There will always be spammers, nothing can really be done about it.

I would say 'ingore them' but I have difficulty ignoring them because the damn grammer and punctuation blows

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I barely read the chat but for people that want to ask questions and chat to other viewers I'm sure it's painful reading. All it needs is a couple mods to tidy up the bs.

I actually like the Twitch chat. It doesn't feel right when I watch the archive with no live chat to look at.

EDIT: Everybody raise your dongers!!

I guess I'm somewhat to fault i saw everyone else doing it so i copied it once or twice to have a bit of fun... I was wrong... there was nothing fun about subscriber mode ='(

post-858-0-40759400-1372503463.png

^^^^ LOL

I think it's funny watching twitch chat. People telling Slick to rub his nipple xD

It's part of the live stream experience.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

I guess I'm somewhat to fault i saw everyone else doing it so i copied it once or twice to have a bit of fun... I was wrong... there was nothing fun about subscriber mode ='(

attachicon.gifforeveralone.png

I'm surprised you can fit through doors with that head :P

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I'm surprised you can fit through doors with that head :P

Just no.

Just no.

Something wrong with what I typed there?

Hahah I've been watching the archives, sounds like I've missed out on half the banter! :(

the best thing about twitch chat is if they convince slick to lick linus lol ... there is the minimize tab ... i use that to hide the chat and it never bothers me  

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

Yeah that's the reality of all twitch chats. I suggest full screen or pop out the video to ignore it, if chat bothers you that much. 

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

The Twitch chat is just full of imbeciles, so I don't pay attention to it.