Worst, Worst, Game ever

bmspendley

Saints Row 4

But Saints Row 3 was way worse. It just seemed to be wanting to go nuts for the sake of it. Saints Row 4 actually gave us a reason, like in any of the other good Saints Row games.

It's about as realistic as an FPS on a nintendo 64....

And so is any other FPS. Can you respawn in real life? Can you do 420 blaze it noscopes in real life? Every FPS is far from reality, arma beeing the closest. Like JayZ2Cents said once. Also, you cant say a fps is shit because its not realistic if you dont say any other game is shit because its not realistic. 

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

Not just the graphics the whole game mechanic is terrible. i cbf typing it last night lol

The game certainly isn't for everyone, but there are many who enjoy it.

It isn't supposed to be realistic.  It's a skill based tactical shooter.  Not a war simulator.

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

And so is any other FPS. Can you respawn in real life? Can you do 420 blaze it noscopes in real life? Every FPS is far from reality, arma beeing the closest. Like JayZ2Cents said once. Also, you cant say a fps is shit because its not realistic if you dont say any other game is shit because its not realistic. 

Ah no most other fps have built on there game mechanic to make actions a ton more realistic because you know thats what happens in life as time goes on things evolve yet this game is at a complete stand still.

It isn't supposed to be realistic.  It's a skill based tactical shooter.  Not a war simulator.

By that logic any game shouldn't have life like graphics because there not simulators lul

I think you might be missing the point of Counter-Strike. I'm actually not a fan either, but it's clearly excellent at what it actually is—as opposed to what you seem to think a game ought to have.

---

I generally wait and read up on games before I buy them, so I've dodged most of the really bad stuff from the past several years. Looking through my Steam library, I can't really find anything I regret buying. I'm going to have to go with the Battlefield 3 single-player, though. I doubt it's the worst game ever, but I think it's the worst thing I've ever personally played.

Haven't played many bad games, but Halo was pretty bad. I hate FPS's where you have a huge reticule and are shooting giant things. You don't even have to aim.

By that logic any game shouldn't have life like graphics because there not simulators lul

You're missing the point entirely.  It has nothing to do with graphics.  A game is made by its gameplay, which many people find enjoyable in counter strike.  The fact that you don't is fine.

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

Ah no most other fps have built on there game mechanic to make actions a ton more realistic because you know thats what happens in life as time goes on things evolve yet this game is at a complete stand still.

For example? If you mean stuff like bf4 buildings crashing together, is it realistic that you shoot 5 rpgs in the bottom of a sky scraper and it will fall like a lego tower?

A lot of physics things are quite realistic compared to other games, like shooting in air, nades. Also it by far has the best hit detection of all fps`s (not including other cs's) compared to 8 tick servers of bf4 :-)

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

For example? If you mean stuff like bf4 buildings crashing together, is it realistic that you shoot 5 rpgs in the bottom of a sky scraper and it will fall like a lego tower?

A lot of physics things are quite realistic compared to other games, like shooting in air, nades. Also it by far has the best hit detection of all fps`s (not including other cs's) compared to 8 tick servers of bf4 :-)

Was more talking about the character movement, gun mechanic etc and so what if they crash with 5 rpgs atleast they do crash unlike CS. You have to be kidding me! have you even play CS? lul grenades are like bouncy balls not to mention there is literally no bullet drop in that game!

Edit: forgot CS maps are to tiny for bullet drop to even have an effect lul also shooting up in the air physics? That is about as bad as cod with realistic fish!

Worst game I have played was Destiny. Only game I got rid of within a month.

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

- Gandalf the Grey

Was more talking about the character movement, gun mechanic etc and so what if they crash with 5 rpgs atleast they do crash unlike CS. You have to be kidding me! have you even play CS? lul grenades are like bouncy balls not to mention there is literally no bullet drop in that game!

Edit: forgot CS maps are to tiny for bullet drop to even have an effect lul also shooting up in the air physics? That is about as bad as cod with realistic fish!

CS is the main game i play and i play it about 5 hours a day. Nades follow simple physical rules: Angle of incidence is angle of reflection. What do you mean by shooting up in the air physics? Also im just going to say it again: ITS NOT ABOUT THE GRAPHICS NOR THE REALISM.

BTW Gun mecanics are still more realistic than CoD. 

Counter Strike is a tactical shooter, every single round is planned from the beginning and decisions are game changing. Unlike Battlefield, CoD and whatever which is just run and gun. 

euro truck simulator, farming simulator, other boring job simulator...

I just can't comprehend how people get any enjoyment out of these kinda games...

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

any of the saints row games... I've tired most of them trying to see if they're worth while.. but alas not! i spent less than 10 mins on saints row the 3rd before i uninstalled it lol

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

Tankionline.com, yes its a flash game. Its a pretty bad game, but not the worst flash game. 

tanki-online_6.jpg

lol i play*ed that

you get a lot of gems if you dont play for a while

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I just "tried out" Cargo 3 and let me say it was not a great experience.  The graphics were hard on the eyes and I don't mean they just looked bad.  I mean they actually hurt my eyes and gave me a strange headache.  The combat is just sad for melee and even with a gun it doesn't get much better.  There are invisible walls where you think there shouldn't be any.  This is an incomplete mess that should have been Early Access on Steam.
 Now let me say I "tried out" version 1.0 and they have since patched the game numerous times but I sure as heck don't want to risk throwing even $10 CAN at this game praying they fixed it. Here is a link to the game ...

http://store.steampowered.com/app/318690

There may be some other game I am not thinking of right now that I think is worse but for games that fall into this genre it is the worst or tied for the worst I have played.

header.jpg?t=1422762382

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

my "dating game" is pretty bad most my ex's settle and get married, i think they feel like they have made enough mistakes. 

also not a fan of dungeon keepers for mobile. 

After thinking for a while, Dungeon Siege 3 before the patch..... That thing is horrible and unplayable for me because of the weird controls that can't be rebind.

Gadgets: Lenovo Y580 (Nostromo, Naga Epic, Hydra, TrackIr5), Surface Pro 3 (i3), Lumia 930, PSVita

Rig: i7-4770K, 8GB Kingston HyperX, Asus Strix GTX970, MSI Z87-GD65, Asus Xonar DGX, CMStorm Scout II, CM Seidon 240M, BlackWidow Ultimate, Naga Epic, Goliathus Extended Control, TrackIr5, Sennheiser HD205, Audio-Technica ATR2500, Edifier speaker, Logitech G940, Logitech G27, Logitech F710, Dell S2340L, Philips 200VL, Samsung 830 128GB SSD, DXRacer FA01N

• 2 weeks later...

I'm assuming you haven't modded it?

I have I don't like the game style

Lords of the fallen was pretty bad,mostly because of bad port.

During the two first patches, I could play. When the third was released, I had to wait like 2 months for the fourth. And guess what, I was facing the final boss without knowing it.

12H for this kind of game ... 

Oh, and Deadspace 3 is pretty shitty imo.

CPU: i7 4790K | MB: Asus Z97-A | RAM: 32Go Hyper X Fury 1866MHz | GPU's: GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Corsair AX 850 | Storage: Vertex 3, 2x Sandisk Ultra II,Velociraptor | Case : Corsair Air 540

Mice: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Headset: Steelseries H wireless

Lucius --absolutely terrible, the sequel looks like it's probably even worse (I wish I could remove it from my Steam Library. Maybe there's a way)

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Daikatana. Or eXtreme Paintbrawl. Force Unleashed games are horrible too.

The New Machine: Intel 11700K / Strix Z590-A WIFI II / Patriot Viper Steel 4400MHz 2x8GB / Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC w/ Bykski WB / x4 1TB SSDs (x2 M.2, x2 2.5) / Corsair 5000D Airflow White / EVGA G6 1000W / Custom Loop CPU & GPU

The Rainbow X58: i7 975 Extreme Edition @4.2GHz, Asus Sabertooth X58, 6x2GB Mushkin Redline DDR3-1600 @2000MHz, SP 256GB Gen3 M.2 w/ Sabrent M.2 to PCI-E, Inno3D GTX 580 x2 SLI w/ Heatkiller waterblocks, Custom loop in NZXT Phantom White, Corsair XR7 360 rad hanging off the rear end, 360 slim rad up top. RGB everywhere.

That's actually quite a fun and amusing game tbh. Only downside was it's lack of heavy metal, compared to SR3.

@OP, i would say 5 Nights At Freddy's.

I think i actually got a bit of a hardon when i heard an Insomnium tune in SR3. 

@OP Its bad rats without question. Some of these games are bad but Bad Rats is a physics puzzle game that has physics that dont make sense and are inconsistent.

I think i actually got a bit of a hardon when i heard an Insomnium tune in SR3. 

@OP Its bad rats without question. Some of these games are bad but Bad Rats is a physics puzzle game that has physics that dont make sense and are inconsistent.

I don't recall Insomnium being in SR3? I do recall Opeth, Mastodon & Strapping Young Lad though.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

I don't recall Insomnium being in SR3? I do recall Opeth, Mastodon & Strapping Young Lad though.

Iirc it was a song off Above the Weeping world. I want to say Drawn to Black but i could be wrong 

Edit.

After checking the song list it doesnt seem they are.. Thats weird.