Raijintek Triton AIO question

i know for a fact that the red one is not UV reactive, the blue maybe...and the green one is indeed defenetly UV reactive:

this is the green one with the original coolant under UV leds:

-snip

But the beauty of it is that you can use any dye you want that is UV reactive...even if you go with a pre-coloured version of the unit you can always flush it and re-do your own mix for it.

I swear I'm going to end up spending the rest of my tax refund on a water block for my 970, and a new case so I can actually see the bottom side of the block, although from reading the stix 970 gains nothing from water cooling. I just want a shiny system lol

I assume purple led fans don't function like UV lights even though they look almost the same color as my black lights...

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Got to ask what case is it im? Im pretty sure it will fit into a Shinobi XL but just want to make sure.

My Rig: CPU :- i7 - 5820K, Mobo :- EVGA X99 FTW, RAM :- 16GB G.SKILL RIPJAWS 2400MHz (4 x 4), GPU :- twin EVGA GTX970 SSC ACX 2.0 version 1, STORAGE :- Kingston HYPER X 128GB SSD (OS), 2 x WD 2TB Black HDD in RAID 0, PSU :- EVGA 1300W G2, CASE :- White Bitfenix Shinobi XL windowed. Bitfenix Recon Fan Controller. 

Got to ask what case is it im? Im pretty sure it will fit into a Shinobi XL but just want to make sure.

of course it fit you can fit a tripple rad up there if you want:

600x600px-LL-ccdb4899_babbys-first-water

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone is looking into a great AIO with the promise of expandability in the future, then look no further. I love my Triton for all the right reasons. . I kinda can't believe how much I got this beast for. . like $89.00!? Works like a champ, keeps my CPU (granted @stock speeds right now) around 27-32C under normal use, when I stress tested it, it was in the low 50C range. More than capable imo. I also thought it was very silent, I had a hard time confirming it was pumping, ear to glass window, after first install.

post-196710-0-87726000-1426050765_thumb.

| CPU: Core i7-5930K  Motherboard: ASUS RAMPAGE V EXTREME CPU Cooler: Raijintek Triton AIO |

| GPU: (2x) ASUS STRIX-GTX970-DC20C-4GD5 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 32GB Kit (8GBx4) DDR4 2400 |

• 2 weeks later...

yeah they are pretty much the bomb

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

yeah they are pretty much the bomb

yeah i love mine :)

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR