Cheapest 2560x1440 panel from Asia that can ACCUALY be trusted

Nedyahiske

Actually be trusted? None. Don't think there are any that I can order and not have sleepless nights till it arrives.

(PS: I'd recommend Dell monitors plainly because of the excellent warranty and obviously excellent monitor, and they have sales all the time!)

EDIT: I'm not saying the so called eBay monitors are a bad bet, I'm only saying personally I can't trust them completely.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-5820K, Corsair H115i, Asus X99-Deluxe/USB 3.1, G.Skill Ripjaws4 32GB 2800MHz CL16, Zotac RTX 3070, Samsung 950 Pro 512GB in Angelbird Wings PX1, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, 5*Seagate 12TB, Cooler Master V1200, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, Windows 10 Pro. Phillips 328P6VUBREB, Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown, Logitech G502 X Plus, Sennheiser HD700.

AYANEO 2S: AMD 7800U, 32GB 7500MHz, 2TB WD SN850X. Windows 11.

This thing is beast and it is 16:10 my personal favorite, great price for the resolution and you can trust it cause its pixel perfect. Just saying this thing is half the price of the dell version.

Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/YAMAKASI-300-Leonidas-30-LCD-LG-IPS-Pannel-6ms-2560x1600-Perpect-Pixel-/330946138192?pt=Computer_Monitors&hash=item4d0ded5050

Corsair 650d, Core i5 3570k, H100, Galaxy gtx670, Asus z77 vDeluxe Mobo, 16g kingston hyper x memory.

Thats Pauls Monitor, well Im not sure, Right now I have A Acer 120hz 23.6in 1080p monitor, and some old veiwsonic 1680x1050 mintior as my companion monitor, well, the veiwsonic is dying and I NEED somekind of multi monitor setup, my options are, I could by a 2560x1440/2560x1600 monitor then use my acer as a companion for most games and use it for Counter strike, (where I accually only see the use of the 120hz/2ms), or, I could by 2 more 23.6in monitors for eyefinity.

You'll need to back Eyefinity up with some horsepower, but buying a different size monitor might feel weird, your choice.

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

I have a 1440p OCed 120hz QNIX.. But I was lucky as it is perfect.. The risk was worth it to me for $300 shipped.. :)

The QNIX one I've heard good things about.

Personal Rig

i7 4790K | Asus Z97I-WiFi | CM 280L | Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X | Kingston ValueRAM 2 x 8GB | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB Seagate SSHD | Seasonic Platinium 660W | Bitfenix Prodigy

If you are in the USA there is a seller now in the US that sells all Korean monitors and backs everything up with a 30 day money back guarantee..They even pay return shipping according to site. I know someone who ordered one from them and it was perfect..Call them and ask them there policy on returns. Seems to me like there's nothing to lose.. Check them out.

http://www.ipsledmonitors.com/Default.asp

This

I just got one about a week ago and it's been nothing but great.

My only fault with this A- panel is some minor light bleeding in the top corners that can only be seen when it first boots up.

Cannot be seen in dark scenes in movies or games.

IMAG0810.jpg

Buy a Yamakasi Catleap from green-sum on eBay. Make sure you pay the extra to get the pixel perfect one. I've had my Catleap 2b OC monitor now for almost 6 months and no issues.

I bought a YAMAKASI Sparta from bigclothcraft and it was a horrible experience. Monitor ran hot since day one, made cracking sounds, buzzing sounds, power brick overheating, losing picture.

All of those issues and bigclothcraft wouldn't do an exchange. Finally escalated through PayPal and they agreed to do a return. Returned the monitor and they said there was nothing wrong with it and I had to pay them shipping. Contacted PayPal by phone and they refunded me that day.

Avoid that company like the plague!

However, green-sum seems like they sell better monitors and have much better service. I've owned a lot of monitors over the years and I've never owned one with zero dead pixels or zero light bleed. However the monitor I got from them is flawless. The stand sucks but I knew that before I bought it.