... and that is when I unfollowed PC Gamer.

pyromaniac

I'm speechless. There is a reason why I now get all of my news and information from LTT and LMG.

CPU: Intel i7-8700k 5GHz @ 1.35v | Cooling: EK Predator 360 | MotherBoard: ASUS z370-E | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32gb 3200MHz (4 x 8GB) | GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 TI OC

Case: Rosewill Blackhawk Ultra Modded side panel | SSD: Samsung 512gb 960 Pro | HDDS: 3TB Segate 7200rpm / 4TB HGST 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA G3 1000w | Display:ASUS VG248QE 24" / HP 25" 2511x / SAMSUNG 35" TV

Ex HDD: 3TB WD MyBook USB 3.0 | Keyboard: Rosewill MX Blue / Corsair K70 Red | Mouse: Logitech G602 | OS: Windows 10 64-bit Home Premium

pc gamer has turned into kotaku

What's wring with Kotaku ??? I started following them recently and they seem good.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

What's wring with Kotaku ??? I started following them recently and they seem good.

there coverage of gamergate and the very censored comments that they use, as well as the very crappy journalistic content they produce when they try to do it.

most of thers stuff fine :P but pc gamer was a higher quality place

I LIKE A SHITLOAD OF MALWARE THANKS TO PC GAMER.

Main Rig

Case: NZXT H440 White | CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K @5.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i Hydro Series | Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition | RAM: HyperX Fury White & Black Series 16GB (4x4GB) OC to 2133MHz | Graphics Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 980 Ti ArcticStorm | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB & Samsung 840 256GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA 750W Supernova G2 80+ Gold | Display: BenQ XL2420G & Samsung S20D300 | Headset: Corsair 1500 | Mouse: Logitech G700S | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Silver RED LED

XENON Build:  

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 @3.3GHz | Intel DZ68BC | Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x4GB 1866MHz | Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB | MSI GeForce GTX 680 | Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey | Seasonic 520W 80+ Platinum Fanless

Office Build:

Case: Fractal Focus G White | CPU: i5-8600K | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z370-A PRO | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB-2666 | GPU: MSI GTX 1060 6GB GAMING X | SSD: Kingston A400 240GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA BT 450W+ Bronze

Phone

iPhone XS Max 512GB Gold

This is just sad.

Why do news sources like pcgamer do shit like this?...

I haven't seen any news source recommend carper before, is this a new trend?  

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Some of those comments. :lol:

*facepalm*

What's next, an advertisement for "PCMATIC!"?

I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

God I hate those commercials...

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Oh dear. Will continue to not read PC Gamer.

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

I saw this a day or two ago. I remember thinking "Serious?"

I stopped liking PC Gamer a while ago, I follow them for the occasional decent article. Very rare.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

its annoying but who really gives a fuck

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

dude u kidding?, i tried that and it worked!!, it add 10MB/s to my 1MB/s speed!!

these programs are totally legit just like the one that let u download free RAM!! thanks to it i have 1.3TB RAM!

who the hell? get outta here! 

askdjfasdf

ya u have to download the latest version of motherboard, but dont worry they give u free motherboard for the first 6 months, then u have to pay or it will magically disappear!.

sadly the free version of the RAM downloader only give u up to 2TB ram, and on the site it says Minesweeper needs 3TB ram to work fine D:,u can play flash games though!.

i might have to pay to get more ram, what do u think?

be gone troll!

askdjfasdf

But guys, it's totally legit! My download speeds are now over 9000Mb/s and uploads of over 8000Mb/s!

/s

Oh, PC Gamer, how much you've fallen.

1,3TB RAM? Does it run Minesweeper at 60fps?

60 FPS???? You must be crazy. 

Minesweeper has to be cinematic. no more than 30 FPS

60 FPS???? You must be crazy. 

Minesweeper has to be cinematic. no more than 30 FPS

No,no,no The human eye can only see 24fps!

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

First the "PC Master Race" Debarcle...

If you want people to stop pointing out that you're referencing a further reference to the Nazis, maybe you should stop referencing a Nazi reference :P

PC Gamer get very, very upset when you use PCMR on them. 

I try and use it as much as possible. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

who the hell? get outta here! 

be gone troll!

what are u trying to say?